Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

creativity and presents

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am making a present for my boyfriend's birthday but I don't seem to be able to start making it. I have all the tools etc needed for making the present I am just worried whether he will like the end creation or not at all. Who here makes presents for people? and how do you get started in creating a unique present for them? do you also worry if it will all go wrong? and if so what do you do?

Comments

• Options
    I usually buy pressies but that's cause I'm a flash, rich bastard with very little arty skills.

See here for help.
  • Options
    i think he will like it because you took all the time and made it especially for him - tis something i would do and it wouldnt go wrong because he most likely will like it and not hate it....

...so come on make the present or ill come hit you with a stick heh :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    See here for help.

ninja i think you have a fetish for that site :rolleyes: tis beginning to worry me
  • Options
    Originally posted by pie
    ninja i think you have a fetish for that site :rolleyes: tis beginning to worry me

Not the whole site. Just the make a whip, handcuffs & leather bondage gear from an empty packet of pringles and an old shoe page. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Not the whole site. Just the make a whip, handcuffs & leather bondage gear from an empty packet of pringles and an old shoe page. :p

where when why ... i want that link!.. wait found it... "attach the sticky back plastic to your...." - oh my :crazyeyes surely that would hurt!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    What you planning on making Jac?
  • Options
    lol at bondage stuff thanks you two for the gentle push in creating this product.
  • Options
    Yes I make gifts for people.

I usually buy a plain pine photo frame and paint it and customise it.

However, I have also made jewellrey and clothing in the past.

I think your boyfriend will appreciate it.