Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How do you think?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am a confident, forward-thinking, optimistic and positive person, and I rarely let things stand in my way. I am a go-getter. I don’t like to give up, and I don’t say ‘I can’t do something’ without first trying very hard. If I don’t do it well the first time, such as rowing in Hyde Park (!), I do it again, because ‘practice makes perfect’. I think that if you are determined; motivated; willing to put in the effort; willing to make sacrifices; and willing to learn, you can do virtually anything, especially in terms of your career. If you get knocked down, you should pick yourself up and try again. And again. And again.

How do you think? Do you give up easily? Do you think ‘I can’t do this’ so don’t try? Are you a go-getter and try your hardest? Are you confident and forward-thinking, or do you think that you just die and so don’t bother? Tell us all about your way of thinking!

Comments

• Options
    im pretty much the same as you mobily, cept i havent rowed in hyde park badly before hehe :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: How do you think?
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I am a confident, forward-thinking, optimistic and positive person, and I rarely let things stand in my way. I am a go-getter. I don’t like to give up, and I don’t say ‘I can’t do something’ without first trying very hard. If I don’t do it well the first time, such as rowing in Hyde Park (!), I do it again, because ‘practice makes perfect’. I think that if you are determined; motivated; willing to put in the effort; willing to make sacrifices; and willing to learn, you can do virtually anything, especially in terms of your career. If you get knocked down, you should pick yourself up and try again. And again. And again.

How do you think? Do you give up easily? Do you think ‘I can’t do this’ so don’t try? Are you a go-getter and try your hardest? Are you confident and forward-thinking, or do you think that you just die and so don’t bother? Tell us all about your way of thinking!

I'd like to think of myself as an optomistic, eager, "never say never" kind of person.
    In reality, I'm just a lazy recreational drugs user. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: How do you think?
    Originally posted by z0ma
    In reality, I'm just a lazy recreational drugs user. :rolleyes:

Most people are...
  • Options
    I dunno really. I'll get back to ya.

But if there's something to get in an emotional state about, I'll get in an emotional state about it.
  • Options
    I'm a positive upbeat person brimming with self confidence and a fuck you attitude. I am dangerously un-fearful.
  • Options
    I'm not particularly confident.
    My attitude is somewhat draconian. I fucking hate it.
    It's not particularly easy to change, though.

I have brief periods of "enlightenment" where I actually think I can do something useful, but they don't last long.

:confused:
  • Options
    I'm particularly mad. If soemthing can be easily done, I won't do it. If something is impossible, I will try so hard to do it :D yay. = Painful results a lot of the time :D

I think logically and mathmatically in my mind, thats how I process information. So when you see an arrangement of pretty flowers, I see 3 blue ones 2 red ones and 4 large blue ones in the middle. Etc. But I can see beauty as well - beauty in perfection. :) I am just generally mad in the nut. :D :crazyeyes
  • Options
    In reality, I'm just a lazy recreational drugs user.

:yes:

But i analyse situations and try to work out the best solution, dont give up that easy but now as im going to be off school very soon im lazy.