Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

So unfair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So today by lucky chance both of my lessons were cancelled, so i didnt have to go into to school today ^^. I was planning on sunbathing today, but no as usual God/nature hates me, and it is pissing it down with rain after being really dull this morning. Life just keeps kicking me in the groin:(

Comments

• Options
    Ah well you will just have to be entertained by this great site and other indoor pursuits... look on the bright side at least you aren't as badly off as some people in this world
  • Options
    Re: So unfair
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    So today by lucky chance both of my lessons were cancelled

no as usual God/nature hates me, and it is pissing it down with rain after being really dull this morning. Life just keeps kicking me in the groin:(

Um, yeah.
    Still, as pisser.
  • Options
    How is that unlucky at all? Jesus christ! :p

Unlucky would've been if you had gone to school, and because it was raining you slipped and got run over by the school bus/lift/hovercraft.

Buy a sunbed or something. :p
  • Options
    cos i wanted to spend the day outside! and stuff and it was nice yesterday but i was couped up in school. Feh lousy school, we still have to wear uniform in 6th form, but the girls at their school accross the road dont. SO UNFAIR!
  • Options
    AWW sorry your day isn't going as you planned! Hope it gets better!
  • Options
    cos i wanted to spend the day outside! and stuff and it was nice yesterday but i was couped up in school. Feh lousy school, we still have to wear uniform in 6th form, but the girls at their school accross the road dont. SO UNFAIR!

Some people get all the bad things in life! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Some people get all the bad things in life! :p

believe me this is by far one of least bad things to happen to me recently:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    How is that unlucky at all? Jesus christ! :p

Unlucky would've been if you had gone to school, and because it was raining you slipped and got run over by the school bus/lift/hovercraft.

Buy a sunbed or something. :p

I was thinking unlucky would be going to school in the pooring rain, finding out your lessons had been cancelled, getting hit by a bus and thus dropping your books into a puddle only the bus didn't see you so you're left to drag yourself home while your broken leg twitches limply and lightning strikes you :p
  • Options
    i didnt ask for any "jokes":yeees:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bunnykins
    Do you go to the RGS in Wycombe by any chance?

no i do not, but your not far off
  • Options
    Re: So unfair
    I was planning on sunbathing today, but no as usual God/nature hates me, and it is pissing it down with rain after being really dull this morning

I finished work early today and it has to be the one day that it's not sunbathing weather! :rolleyes: It's hot but very cloudy, typical!
  • Options
    we still have to wear uniform in 6th form, but the girls at their school accross the road dont. SO UNFAIR!

Thats kind of immature...

On a different note,

You should think positive, you would have had to go to school, but youre lessons got cancelled so you got the day off~that should be something you can smile about...

You have to wear a uniform, but if you didnt, youd spend a fortune on suits if that was the dress code, or on other clothes...

Things arent always great, but if you only look at the bad youll never see any good things..
  • Options
    Yes minx u are right.

If my school was cancelled i wouldnt care if it was a good or bad day, i would still be very happy but if it was sunny that would add to my happiness.

I like whenever it snows and no one is in school hardly so we get to go home :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Yes minx u are right.

wow.. :D dont think ive ever been right before! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    wow.. :D dont think ive ever been right before! :D

Well you are now :thumb:
  • Options
    well sorry, im a pessimist by nature im afraid:yeees: :(
  • Options
    well sorry, im a pessimist by nature im afraid:yeees: :(

Well change ur life, make a turn around and look positive on this life. We have only got one chance.
  • Options
    Well change ur life, make a turn around and look positive on this life. We have only got one chance.

i cant change much to be honest, im doing my A Levels, i have no job (and im trying like hell) and i have to put up with being under a roof with my family who seem to blame me for everything.

There are very few positive things.

I can hardly change without changing myself completly
  • Options
    i cant change much to be honest, im doing my A Levels, i have no job (and im trying like hell) and i have to put up with being under a roof with my family who seem to blame me for everything.

There are very few positive things.

I can hardly change without changing myself completly

A levels=Just think they are near over now..then relax.

No job-try harder, one will come along.

Family- What type of things do they blame you on and do u actually do anything for them to blame you?
  • Options
    A levels=Just think they are near over now..then relax.

No job-try harder, one will come along.

Family- What type of things do they blame you on and do u actually do anything for them to blame you?

A Levels - still a year to go .

Job ive applied to loads of places, atleast 8. 2 got back, 1 offered intiview and then they didnt phone after. Could atleast have manners to phone me.

Family - EVERYTHING! Im always blamed for getting in to arguments with siblings yet they start them. My parents seem to have a go at me for every little thing. Apparently if i dont say "Yes/No" with out adding mum/dad on the end its rude. Apparently im not trying to get a job according to them! Dads getting moody right now cos im not intrested of some photos of me when little:yeees:
  • Options
    A Levels - still a year to go .

Job ive applied to loads of places, atleast 8. 2 got back, 1 offered intiview and then they didnt phone after. Could atleast have manners to phone me.

Family - EVERYTHING! Im always blamed for getting in to arguments with siblings yet they start them. My parents seem to have a go at me for every little thing. Apparently if i dont say "Yes/No" with out adding mum/dad on the end its rude. Apparently im not trying to get a job according to them! Dads getting moody right now cos im not intrested of some photos of me when little:yeees:

Are you not getting a break over the summer though from your a levels? The only thing to do with ur job situation is keep looking for a job.
    Well it sounds like your parents are very strict,expecting you to always address them with yes mum,yes dad,etc. If u tried to remember to do that each time im sure they would start treating you differently thus stopping the fights.
  • Options
    hmpf i try but i make a slip up and i get screwed at. While my sister barely gets a telling off when shes gobby:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Thar be no point trying to convince renzo to cheer up, everything worries him and everything is crap. :p Everyone's family and job shit is like that at some point. God, OPEN YOUR EYES, BOY! :p *slaps ye*

If you were only less of a paranoid worrier you'd be loads better off. :p

It's really sunny here. I'll let you sunbathe in my garden. Smile!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Thar be no point trying to convince renzo to cheer up, everything worries him and everything is crap. :p Everyone's family and job shit is like that at some point. God, OPEN YOUR EYES, BOY! :p *slaps ye*

If you were only less of a paranoid worrier you'd be loads better off. :p

It's really sunny here. I'll let you sunbathe in my garden. Smile!!!

i know i know i know. But i *cant help* being paranoid i dont know why:(

Feh your gardens sooooo far away.
  • Options
    i know i know i know. But i *cant help* being paranoid i dont know why:(

Feh your gardens sooooo far away.

Just look on the bright side, ya damn fool. :p I'm miserable loads lately but you're miserable over everyday stuff! Whatcha gonna do if something REALLY bad happens to ye?! :|

Get things into perspective and all that blah and stop worrying about things that you shouldn't worry about! :p

And bloody hell, do you want me to come CARRY you to my house?! There's a nice hill in my garden, can I push you down it pleeeeease?! :p
  • Options
    Yah listen to the girl.
  • Options
    Just look on the bright side, ya damn fool. :p I'm miserable loads lately but you're miserable over everyday stuff! Whatcha gonna do if something REALLY bad happens to ye?! :|

Get things into perspective and all that blah and stop worrying about things that you shouldn't worry about! :p

And bloody hell, do you want me to come CARRY you to my house?! There's a nice hill in my garden, can I push you down it pleeeeease?! :p

Um get really really depressed?

Oh yes please;) and is it a big hill?
    Originally posted by Bunnykins
    Ah, so you go to John Hampden then.

No....ive not even heard of that one
  • Options
    Um get really really depressed?

Oh yes please;) and is it a big hill?

ARRRRGH, just give the positive thinking thing a chance, someone suggested it to me and I'm trying to do it at the mo with all stuff about how I don't like how I look, so you can do it about this damn stuff. :p

And if you don't I'm going to throw this tin of beans that is sitting on my desk at your head (don't ask why I have a tin of beans on my desk cos I don't actually know :eek2: ). Do you want that?! Would you like me to throw that at your head?! :mad: No, so STOP WORRYING ABOUT STUPID STUFF!!

And, no, it's not a big hill :( But I imagine it would be funny to watch you rolling down it. :hyper:
  • Options
    ARRRRGH, just give the positive thinking thing a chance, someone suggested it to me and I'm trying to do it at the mo with all stuff about how I don't like how I look, so you can do it about this damn stuff. :p

And if you don't I'm going to throw this tin of beans that is sitting on my desk at your head (don't ask why I have a tin of beans on my desk cos I don't actually know :eek2: ). Do you want that?! Would you like me to throw that at your head?! :mad: No, so STOP WORRYING ABOUT STUPID STUFF!!

And, no, it's not a big hill :( But I imagine it would be funny to watch you rolling down it. :hyper:

i dont want beans on me.....

....can you roll down it with me:p ;)
  • Options
    i dont want beans on me.....

The tin of beans isn't open, you twat. :p God, the images in my head of a tin of beans being thrown at your head is amusing me so much. *sigh*
    ....can you roll down it with me:p ;)

Ummmm... :nervous: not till you lighten up. :p