Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Jimmy Eat World

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Which album do you think is their best?

I vote for Clarity for depth and musical passion but for a good sing-along I vote Bleed American / Self titled
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I've heard Clarity and i wasn't that impressed, but it deserves another listen. I think Bleed American is great tho :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    I've heard Clarity and i wasn't that impressed, but it deserves another listen.
    Me thinks you fail to understand the essence of the band then!! :p
  • Options
    i think clarity is kickass, jimmy are a talented band, i've seen them live 3 times. although i feel that bleed american is class, the songs are ace for getting in the mood with your lady friend.
  • Options
    Add me to the list of Clarity lovers, Lucky Denver Mint is one of my favourite songs :) It just edges out Bleed American in my opinion.
    However, I havn't heard any of their other stuff, like Static Prevails, so it's sorta hard to say.
  • Options
    Clarity is my fave album, although I had bleed american on non-stop when I first got it. I got sick of it after a while, but I stuck it on the other day and had a good sing-along.
  • Options
    id have 2 say Bleed American, it rocks. any word on if they are releasing a new album???