Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Held to Ransom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK Guys here's a "what if" situation for you, imagine you've just done the deed with a girl you just met and used a condom, she says she'll take care of it and chuck it away... anyway you're back home and the phone rings and she tells you she's holding your guys in the fridge and she intends on getting the Turkey baster out and making use of your donation ... you check the web and see that's she's got upto 48 hours to make use of your guys....

What do you do? ......

by the way anyone know the legal stance on this .. i.e. do you have to pay child support, etc if a baby results from this?

Comments

• Options
    Blow her up....Or get Ninja Master to tip toe on her roof when she's a sleep and then get him to slide down the chimney and kidnap her.

You done half like your posting don't ya DG.
  • Options
    Re: Held to Ransom
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    OK Guys here's a "what if" situation for you, imagine you've just done the deed with a girl you just met and used a condom, she says she'll take care of it and chuck it away... anyway you're back home and the phone rings and she tells you she's holding your guys in the fridge and she intends on getting the Turkey baster out and making use of your donation ... you check the web and see that's she's got upto 48 hours to make use of your guys....

What do you do? ......

by the way anyone know the legal stance on this .. i.e. do you have to pay child support, etc if a baby results from this?
    Are you in this situation at the moment or something!? :p
  • Options
    lool, I reckon you got your self in a sticky situation.
  • Options
    Oh, and if i was a bloke, I'd never let the woman take care of the condom and chuck it away :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Held to Ransom
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Are you in this situation at the moment or something!? :p

No ... But I saw somewhere that this guy was totally drunk and was snoozing in this women's place and she gave him a helping hand whilst he was asleep to get her hands onthe goods so she could have a baby .. then it went to court and he had to pay child support .. even though he never consented
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Held to Ransom
    No ... But I saw somewhere that this guy was totally drunk and was snoozing in this women's place and she gave him a helping hand whilst he was asleep to get her hands onthe goods so she could have a baby .. then it went to court and he had to pay child support .. even though he never consented
    Ooooh, i see...;)

Even so, thats like rape...
  • Options
    Held to Ransom
    Ooooh, i see...;)

Even so, thats like rape...

Yeah I know but overall in cases like this the law is on the side of women not equal - they see baby exists and they identify the man the sperm came from and then instant child support until the age of 18...

Some guy we know has a daugther .. then a few years later they had a boy and got divorced and the father had to pay child support for both kids, but everyone reckons the son isn't his kid.

The family is Asian but the son is like 10 times darker then anyone else in the family and looks totally different!! This all happened before DNA testing was common.
  • Options
    Re: Held to Ransom
    Yeah I know but overall in cases like this the law is on the side of women not equal - they see baby exists and they identify the man the sperm came from and then instant child support until the age of 18...
    Shit...unfair eh...fcuking hell...laws in this country suck dick.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Held to Ransom
    Shit...unfair eh...fcuking hell...laws in this country suck dick.

Yeah some guy today in London I think climbed this huge crane to protest about the unfair rights of fathers!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/2994150.stm