Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

embarrasing.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Were gunna be having a dare tournament at a friends party.....and one of my lovely friends thought of the worst dare whihc shes gunna make me do!!!!
I was just wondering if you could think of extrmely embarrasing dares for her....just so I can get my own back :)

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    go to a zoo and flash boobs at the gorillas
    *worries about his sanity*
    Anyway, theres no zoos anywhere nr me.
  • Options
    Re: embarrasing.
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    Were gunna be having a dare tournament at a friends party.....and one of my lovely friends thought of the worst dare whihc shes gunna make me do!!!!
    I was just wondering if you could think of extrmely embarrasing dares for her....just so I can get my own back :)

Dare her to do whatever it is she's gonna dare you to do. (what is it by the way?? Im nosey :D
  • Options
    oh wle i suppose its not THAT bad.......ive got to give a lapdance to this guy i like......but its embarrassing.,..and i donte ven know *how* to do a lapdance!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    oh wle i suppose its not THAT bad.......ive got to give a lapdance to this guy i like......but its embarrassing.,..and i donte ven know *how* to do a lapdance!

Well, you get him to sit on a chair or something with his legs open and hands by his side and you strip whilst pressing various bits of yourself against him. He's not allowed to touch you else he gets thrown out by the bouncers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Well, you get him to sit on a chair or something with his legs open and hands by his side and you strip whilst pressing various bits of yourself against him. He's not allowed to touch you else he gets thrown out by the bouncers.
    yeah but the whole thing is teh rules state we cnat strip cos if we dont do the dare than we have ti strip.......
    so i rellay dont get it...............
  • Options
    You DON'T have to strip to give a guy a lap dance - you just have to get very close to him.

I reckon if you have to do that then she should have to go to a nightclub with you and snog any guy you choose - tongues and all!!
  • Options
    Hmm...thiscould make the party interesting...good blackmail pics may be taken....:angel:

hey!i didnt know we were gonna be doing dares.... :nervous:
  • Options
    Just move ur body around in a sexy, go up and down on ur honkers and roam ur hands through ur hair :p

Sounds sexy to me if u done that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Hmm...thiscould make the party interesting...good blackmail pics may be taken....:angel:

hey!i didnt know we were gonna be doing dares.... :nervous:
    ha......thsi would be the reason why im gunna get plastered......
    so I actually wont have to remeber being embarrased.......
    yeah, were playing stripping games....didnt you know?
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    You DON'T have to strip to give a guy a lap dance

Hmm I guess she doesn't *have* to, but then where's the fun :D