Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I Can't Stand Tony Blair...until tonight!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Honestly, I can't stand the man...he comes across as such a fop (is fop OK?) but tonight when he spoke to US I had to respect him for what I was hearing.

Tomorrow I may hold the man in disdain...tonight I'm glad to hear that he is with US on current events.

SSssssooooo...sholder to sholder...draftee or volunteer...you be with US whether you want to go or not...to the Afgan plain...save a bullet for yourself.

Your ass are belong to us, make your time

http://www.thedigitalfridge.com/UserFilesq/2001/09/17/00019437/y_85575107.jpg

Diesel

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean...Personally im DISGUSTED that im actually starting to like the man. Ive spend the last few years looking at him as a worm. Hes impressed me to no end this past week.

• Options
    Call me an old cynic but I still see his actions as political posturing.

He actually came out of Number 10 the other day in denim and a bomber jacket, the only thing missing was a baseball (starter) cap and some cowboy boots.

I do believe that he wants to stand side-by-side with Bush on this issue, but only because he knows that the Brits wouldn't stand for anything else. I mean, there are plenty of us up in arms about the release of our own terrorists and I'm sure we all remember who arranged that...