Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I Miss It

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My relationship ended on the 13th of Feb. Meaning I have not been in any relationship for...over four months. It's ok, but I miss the little things, like hugs, kisses, laying around anddoing nothing.

It's getting me down, being single :(

Here's my address:

44 ########## #######
#########
Colchester
Essex
### ###

You know what to do :p

Comments

• Options
    Re: I Miss It

• Options
    Yeah, I hate not being easy and a townie boy racer. Then I could get me some 11 or 12 year old slags. Hoorah!
  • Options
    Re: Re: I Miss It
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I don;t know anything about relationships, but on that particular line of your address...poor you :p

h hem whats wrong with essex?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: I Miss It

• Options
    Ay im in the thick of essex......gr8 place to live :D

How do ya think i feel, aint been in a relationship for 2 yrs now :(
  • Options
    Know what you mean, I've been single for the past few months and I'm cool with it, quite enjoying it actually. But as you say there are a load of little things that you miss.

Can I come to the Essex pulling night? I have family there :p
  • Options
    can i come cos i live near by and definitly need some male attention! oooo go on! say yeah! :hyper:
  • Options
    Romford is near London. I'm not welcome there :( Mainly because of the way I dress and stuff.

But yeah, college is going to be fun, however, it is summer now and I have 12 weeks of nothing. So a girlfriend would be handy.

As for Essex pulling night, I live in Colchester and we have a castle - and a bridge there. Man, this area is great for naughty sex! If only I noticed it before I joined The Site and fell under your influence :(
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm in Essex too. Lol, Canvey Island!No offense to people there.... *digs*
  • Options
    Colchester. Posh. o.O;;

Things to do to meet people. ROFL. There are none. Otherwise I would. This sucks :(
  • Options
  • Options
    being desperate will not help! Enjoy single life whilst you can it may well not last long
  • Options
    Tonight I can't sleep. My bed feels so empty. I just miss falling asleep next to someone and being close to them and feeling safe and stuff.

Man, it's getting me down. I'm also off my anti-d's for a while and..my moods have hit the bottom so very fast.

Urg...:(
  • Options
    I miss it too you are not alone
  • Options
    I mean this in the nicest possible way, but why would anyone want you if you're all down and depressed? Surely people want happy, optimistic, confident people? I recommend trying various things in order to become happy and suchlike, before trying to find someone with whom to have a relationship. Good luck, though! :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: I Miss It
    Canvey Island :p :nervous: and XR3is

More on topic...Xila, aren't you at the age where you go to college soon? It's a good place to meet a wealth of new people :)

lol Hay whats wrong with Canvey Island! tee hee well ok i don't actually live there but alot of my friends do and my ex boyfriend does..who funnily enough drives an XR3i :lol:
    it isn't *that* bad there.
    sorry but had to defend it :D
    so whens this Essex pulling night then? i better be invited! :naughty:

anyway back to the subject..Xila don't worry if your off to college soon then there are going to be so many new people you will be meeting, including lots of girls so i'm sure you will find someone new in no time, and its nearly summer and the weathers getting nice so i'm sure you will meet somebody soon!.. but if all else fails ive been single since January and i'm only in Basildon tee hee :flirt: ;)
  • Options
    ROFL :p

Mobily - I have been on anti-d's for a few months now and am all happy :) But I stopped them and went all blah, so I'm on them again.

The ladies love me *Silence*

*Coughs*
  • Options
    haha, posh Essex :D

I've a friend from Southend, or thereabouts, and he hates the place...so that's where all my views of Essex come from.
    Southend rules...:D and yeh im just gonna invite meself along to Essex pulling night ;):p

And back to the original topic, i'm fed up of being single too :(
  • Options
    Re: I Miss It
    Originally posted by Xila
    My relationship ended on the 13th of Feb. Meaning I have not been in any relationship for...over four months. It's ok, but I miss the little things, like hugs, kisses, laying around anddoing nothing.

It's getting me down, being single :(

Here's my address:

44 ########## #######
    #########
    Colchester
    Essex
    ### ###

You know what to do :p
    I miss it to, get your ass to Derby!
  • Options
    although if your still saying the exact date of your split then you might not be ready yet....
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    although if your still saying the exact date of your split then you might not be ready yet....

It was for effect :p
    I walked into a mates today I haven't seen in a while and we went through photo's, then there were a few of me and her in them. I just went quiet, and got another bunch. I didn't cry or shake or anything.

I am INVINCIBLE! *Stubs toe* Owwww!

PS: Why don't you come to my house?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila

PS: Why don't you come to my house?
    Cos im lazy..if you made the effort first, then...I could help ya get over her :naughty:
  • Options
    dammit, all you essex people, a pulling night and i live in the far distant ( and cold ) north and therfore cant come.......... it sucks i guess ill have to make do with my own company again
  • Options
    Originally posted by fucked up duck
    i guess ill have to make do with my own company again

theres nothing wrong with that :naughty: