Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Give Me Free Stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah, give me free stuff and say how much you love me!

Do it now!

I want:
Xbox
MP3 Player
Halo
Sex
To own this site
Money
YAS
PS2 Games - Max Payne/Kingdom Hearts
Movie Tickets - Dumb & Dumberer/2 Fast 2 Furious
Digital Camera
DVDRW
Hugs
Appreciation

Thank you :D

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sex, hugs and appreciation are all free anyway, unless you're a loser.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah yes, I overlooked that.

    Well, give me them anyway!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Xila
    Ah yes, I overlooked that.

    Well, give me them anyway!

    If I can't have them, then nor can you :p
    I'm older, so I get first choice :p

    Anyway, as far as mp3 players go...get an iPod :yes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'll give you all of them in return for being able to feel secure within myself

    deal?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    i'll give you all of them in return for being able to feel secure within myself

    deal?

    i want that too, gimme :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sure but I want my end first!

    Bad Seed - I quite like the Sony NMW or whatever it is. OoOoHhh!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Xila
    Sure but I want my end first!

    Bad Seed - I quite like the Sony NMW or whatever it is. OoOoHhh!

    lmao

    get the fucking iPod. :p

    yes, they're expensive...but, just get one. they are good.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But they aren't small and portable, or as small as the Sony one.

    Hey talking of which, I know a SONY PR person *Hoorah for job* maybe I could skank one from them... *Schemes*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Xila
    But they aren't small and portable, or as small as the Sony one.

    Hey talking of which, I know a SONY PR person *Hoorah for job* maybe I could skank one from them... *Schemes*

    fuck that, they're Apple.

    Apple is good.

    :D

    but if you can get a Sony one for free :D:D:D indeedy!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *Hugs Jennie*
    ((Jennie = Sony PR Friend))

    Give me freebies! :p

    Talking of freebies, how does The Site get so much free stuff? I reckon they also get a fair bit for themselves. Hmm, interesting career....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Xila
    *Hugs Jennie*
    ((Jennie = Sony PR Friend))

    Give me freebies! :p

    Talking of freebies, how does The Site get so much free stuff? I reckon they also get a fair bit for themselves. Hmm, interesting career....

    that'd be because it's a charity.

    you could hbave the Xila charity.

    and raise money for me.

    you could have the free stuff, though :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Give Me Free Stuff
    Originally posted by Xila
    Yeah, give me free stuff and say how much you love me!

    Do it now!

    I want:

    I want never gets.

    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd quite like a free BC Rich Beast guitar and BC Rich Mockingbird bass :D anyone love me enough to buy me presents? hehe
Sign In or Register to comment.