Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bleh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't you ever get to that point, where you just feel so lonely, that you can't even be bothered to breathe?
I mean, I'm feeling so lonely, that I just don't feel the need to exist.
In all honesty, I would like a guy friend to comfort me, but it seems like I'm not the right kind of person for the job... :(

Comments

• Options
    are you lonely generally or just in need of some male attention?

:)
  • Options
    Awww don't worry everyone feels like that sometimes. A couple of months ago I went through the same thing - even though my friends, family and boyfriend are always there for me, I felt for a while as though they didn't notice me because they were all too busy with their own lives. I felt very insignificant. (then I slapped myself around the face and told myself to stop being so depressive and self-obsessed...)

Well Ok that bit in brackets is a lil silly but to be honest that's what you've got to do. I'm sure you have people to talk to, don't you? Friends, family... don't worry so much about the guys - they're like buses and won't come while you're waiting, but a couple of them'll turn up at once when you least expect it :)
  • Options
    Trust me everyone does ..i felt so lonely i needed to go out and take a photo to display exactly how i felt ...think i did it pretty good =) check it out .

Sit Alone with Me
  • Options
    hey urban ur stuff's pretty good. i like the sit alone with me piece, its pretty poignant (sp?)
  • Options
    aww ((hugs)) :)