Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Big Mistake!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just sent a text by a mistake to someone who it was about! To my best friend saying she mayb shallow but she does have a heart somewhere! Its all because she was rather rude to a friend of mine because of his appearances and stuff. I have explained to her that it was written last night when i was pissed and annoyed with her. That i had saved it on my phone by a mistake and was gonna send it to my friend. How i sent it by a mistake to her whilst trying to get in contact with her this morning and deleting it. I have also apologised and left a message on her phone saying i can understand if she doesnt want to speak to me. Fuck what else can i do?

Comments

• Options
    Suppose thats all you can do, just wait and see what happens and hope for the best.

Let us know how it goes
  • Options
    well what you said was true i gather, that's probably what hurt the most, she may know it to be true.
    I'm sure she'll get over it, best of luck :)
  • Options
    Thankyou! It was true and if she hadnt heard it from me she never would have done. Thing is i didnt really want her to know what a lot of people feel about her. Its a shame it had to come from me. I will just let her be for the moment. If she comes round then thats cool, if she doesnt then nevermind.
  • Options
    Shes rung me and said she got my message. There was a long pause then i said to her 'well all i could say really is im sorry'. Shes going to ring me again soon...spoken again. She sais it wasnt very nice of me to say that etc. Apparently im still welcome to go to her house...
  • Options
    Everything is fine now, thank god :)
  • Options
    good to hear it's all good :thumb:

:cool: