Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Chinese Whispers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Saw them playing it on Big Brother and it looked a righ laugh ...How would this work on this board then?

... How about someone post underneath me and I'll send the first person a PM with a sentence and then they can PM the next person to respond under their reply, after 10 people we see what the first and last sentences were??

Don't know bit difficult when you're typing out the sentence but we could give it a try and see what happens??

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    lets give this a bash then

OK I've sent my PM - next person to sign up??? Post below!!
  • Options
    Make it so that anyone taking part skim-reads. If they mis-read anything, they take that, and pass it on.
  • Options
    is it just me, or is this an eminently stupid idea? with this thing that we sit in front of, and it's copy and paste feature, it just KINDA, and i mean just, defeat the purpose of chinese whispers?

i'm sorry that i'm stating the blatantly obvious, but stupidity shouldn't be left unchecked. it's a plague that'll soon spread across the entire board, and that can't happen :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I don't think this will work either I'm afraid
  • Options
    You have to change something on purpose -

I put that in my first PM, so take the inital sentence change it a little and pass it on .. we won't know how crazy an idea this is unless we try once??
  • Options
    ok someone PM me!!! i luv this game!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    ok someone PM me!!! i luv this game!

I sent BritJames my orignal Sentence for him to alter a little and pass on - James did you pass it on to anyone??
  • Options
    ooh i used to play this soo much when i was a lil gal, i was the naughty one who changed it.