Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Do you remember....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Those times where every week 1 person would be the hated on thesite, it was funny, like every week every1 had a go at someone. Hehe. Wasn't nice tho :(

Do you remember when I couldn't shut up, every post I had had the same name in, I counted today on search, and theres about 150 different posts with the name ***** in. Hehe. That name could be appearing lots more actually that would make me laugh! :)

Do you remember when Turtle used to act all godlike? Well, he was just about the closest we had to a messiah, Dom being thesite.org God. Wow it's scary to think back to it all isn't it?
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah this place dosen't feel the same without turtle acting all supreme........and captain kirk.......hes perverted attitude, and alistair trying it on with all the girls......

    Yeah dom still rocks but no one realises it any more

    Its kinda sad now.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'll kick some vile abuse cus friday the 13th has acted in a melodramatic way

    i tried being nice and realised the world don't react well tomy kindness

    OUT COME THE BASTURD COMMENTS SO ALL NOB-RATS PLEASE FUCK OFF!

    hate me hate me//cus i've lost my kt//
    rape rape me//i'm feelin quite down lately//
    your all tossers and i'm not//
    havn't eaten in 24 hours and its ain't cus i forgot....


    grr basturd cock c**t diesease house

    go i give permission for everyone to hate me, i love it
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Moo.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh...hate...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Ooh...hate...

    ohh tell me more :hyper:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    ohh tell me more :hyper:

    Have you been drinking, rebecca?

    becks, elloooooo :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Have you been drinking, rebecca?

    becks, elloooooo :D

    MOI drink............hahahahah neverrrrr :lol:

    Elloooooo Hows ya didling ?

    you been drinking too?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    MOI drink............hahahahah neverrrrr :lol:

    Elloooooo Hows ya didling ?

    you been drinking too?

    didling along ok :D

    I've imbibed a little... :o
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed


    I've imbibed a little... :o

    wah??? cant even read that word, tis too big for me

    you had a bit you mean?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Do you remember....
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Do you remember when I couldn't shut up, every post I had had the same name in, I counted today on search, and theres about 150 different posts with the name ***** in. Hehe. That name could be appearing lots more actually that would make me laugh! :)

    I'm so glad I wasn't there! Although the only reason you found out how many there were was because you wanted me to know all about your relationship with *****! People who know about this - do I WANT to know????
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not really socks, its just as i started visiting the boards again and every day there whould be 2 maybe 3 or even 4 topic posted all about LAURA!!!!!!! i will say the name cause no one else will for some reason *shrugs*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    Yeah this place dosen't feel the same without turtle acting all supreme........and captain kirk.......hes perverted attitude, and alistair trying it on with all the girls......

    Yeah dom still rocks but no one realises it any more

    Its kinda sad now.

    where did they all go? :crying:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Samael
    not really socks, its just as i started visiting the boards again and every day there whould be 2 maybe 3 or even 4 topic posted all about LAURA!!!!!!! i will say the name cause no one else will for some reason *shrugs*


    Because the word ***** has become something of a... legend here. Or something :confused: Have you ever read Harry Potter, and how they have Voldemort. Well, she is like thesite's own. :p

    God I remember getting flamed so much. And then beckyboos challenge which I failed in about half an hour. Oh dear :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i was trying to work out who the ***** was...it all makes sense now!!

    maybe i should be the new laura! i want fame baby!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Because the word ***** has become something of a... legend here. Or something :confused: Have you ever read Harry Potter, and how they have Voldemort. Well, she is like thesite's own. :p

    God I remember getting flamed so much. And then beckyboos challenge which I failed in about half an hour. Oh dear :rolleyes:

    You freakin adored her... And we all knew.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    where did they all go? :crying:

    Turtle got a job, not sure about a life though.
    Captain Kirk got fired from his job so didn't have the net all day anymore. :p Damn him. No one to talk about Pot Noodles and POGs with anymore. :(
    And Alistair just got bored of the place I guess.

    I do prefer it how it was though. :/ It was a lot closer and people seemed to share the same sense of humor or something. I had a lot more fun on here this time last year than now. :/ Now it's a bit...crowded and taken over by post whores, I mean, I thought I was a post whore :eek2: and...um, I won't say that. :p But ah well, things change, blah de blah. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Actually, I remember when everyone used to say I was sex-obsessed and used to imply that I flirt with everyone. :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Actually, I remember when everyone used to say I was sex-obsessed and used to imply that I flirt with everyone. :eek2:
    Tee hee!!! ;)
    Oh I remember it all so well. Not been around on these boards for as long as some people but it did used to be a good laugh. We all used to have chats on MSN aswell and Turtle used to flirt with everyone on there!! Always found it quite disturbing though due to the age gap!! :confused:
    And the fights .... how good were they? I have a vague recollection of some blokie who came from nowhere having starting a whole thread to moan about me moaning. If people had posted in the right places I wouldn't have had to moan now would I?!? :rolleyes:
    But those halcyon days couldn't last *peers through rose-tinted spectacles* forever I suppose. :(
    Essentially this place is what you make it ....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Samael
    not really socks, its just as i started visiting the boards again and every day there whould be 2 maybe 3 or even 4 topic posted all about LAURA!!!!!!! i will say the name cause no one else will for some reason *shrugs*

    Hmmm maybe I WON'T read them then! Nobody else will say it because they are all sick to death of hearing about her! I've had it from him on MSN aswell lol. Tis getting an iddy biddy bit annoying - I might block him soon :p (just joking ShyBoy :))
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *doesn't remember Laura*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Loopi
    *doesn't remember Laura*

    ah don't worry. as of today im going back out with her so her name may appear a lot more soon. see im nice i makes sure no one misses out :)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Who remember's Fat_Mike. That guy was a complete twat, and we all hated him for it, hehe.

    In some respects I wish it was like before, in others, I don't.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    ah don't worry. as of today im going back out with her so her name may appear a lot more soon. see im nice i makes sure no one misses out :)

    *sigh*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Turtle got a job, not sure about a life though.
    Captain Kirk got fired from his job so didn't have the net all day anymore. :p Damn him. No one to talk about Pot Noodles and POGs with anymore. :(
    And Alistair just got bored of the place I guess.

    I do prefer it how it was though. :/ It was a lot closer and people seemed to share the same sense of humor or something. I had a lot more fun on here this time last year than now. :/ Now it's a bit...crowded and taken over by post whores, I mean, I thought I was a post whore :eek2: and...um, I won't say that. :p But ah well, things change, blah de blah. :p
    what? Turtle and life in the same sentence????? Am i hallucinating???????????????????

    Yeah it was a hell of a lot more innuendos and flirting....odd. And you got to know the people better.....now there's so many people its quite bewiltering!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    ah don't worry. as of today im going back out with her so her name may appear a lot more soon. see im nice i makes sure no one misses out :)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    please dont do it....please *cries*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    ah don't worry. as of today im going back out with her so her name may appear a lot more soon. see im nice i makes sure no one misses out :)

    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ohh FFS shyboy why? *sighs* here we go again...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LOL :lol: that made me laugh out loud. Everyone reacting so badly. ATM I'm too much in shock / feeling ill to rant, but who knows, tommorows a new day :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by JsT
    Who remember's Fat_Mike. That guy was a complete twat, and we all hated him for it, hehe.

    Fat_Mike was funny as fuck! I remember his toy camera thread where he threatened to seek out GFM when she went to Uni.

    (I was going to post a link but for some reason the search wont pick out anything from that long ago) :confused:

    I remember loads of the old crew and yes in someways it was better then, but then there was always big arguments (usually centered around Turtle), which always seemed to end with half the regs leaving!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I suppose that people do come and go a lot these days. I don't post all that often anymore and so I don't really feel that I know anyone. It's like I kind of went away and during that time all of the people that I knew just cleared off and loads of new people joined and made friends with each other therefore making me feel like a newbie all over again.
    What happened to DJP is what I want to know? He was always the 'pedantic' peacemaker. Anyone know? What about thefairmelissa who always gave the greatest advice?
    Before I start to get all maudlin I shall shut up. Maybe we need a thesite meet or something so that we can all get to know each other properly!!
Sign In or Register to comment.