Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

crapness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need a flat. But i cant afford one. Send me your money

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Need?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you read right... i need a flat. Now stop asking questions and send me your money
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing
    you read right... i need a flat. Now stop asking questions and send me your money

    A flat what? :p

    If I had money, I'd buy myself some wine. :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    If I had money, I'd buy myself some wine. :D

    or Seed's Warehouse!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    A flat what? :p

    If I had money, I'd buy myself some wine. :D

    ooh you cheeky piece of seedness :p

    *just realised you've got your cloud back... i feel so slow*

    I need a flat eric. :eek: to live in you moosle!! :p stop being clever, you're bad :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If I had money I'd buy myself somewhere to stay for 2 weeks at the end of august :mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing
    ooh you cheeky piece of seedness :p

    *just realised you've got your cloud back... i feel so slow*

    I need a flat eric. :eek: to live in you moosle!! :p stop being clever, you're bad :p

    A house would be better. Preferably detached.
    Maybe even with a downstairs toilet.

    Flat tyres are easy to make, as a compromise... :p

    One can be clever and bad at the same time ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    A house would be better. Preferably detached.
    Maybe even with a downstairs toilet.

    ...if you're offering seedboy
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing
    ...if you're offering seedboy

    Bugger.

    I left my money umm...somewhere. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mmm, cuz i believe you...

    oh, whats this.... i've just found... oh yeh! it was that party in thesite house the other week... it was YOUR money i found in my thong!!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Noone may have my money. Except me. And possibly my girlfriend. When I have one.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    but mist... i'll moo for you ;)



    *and no jokes about me mooing anyway!* :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing
    but mist... i'll moo for you ;)



    *and no jokes about me mooing anyway!* :p

    You should moo regardless of monetary reward. A moo is not to be held to ransom :|
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    baaah
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Alas I am just a poor student
Sign In or Register to comment.