Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

torrents - 24 episode

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
no any where were i can get the 22nd episode of 24 season to, it is hour 5am to 6am.

i can't find it any where on the internet, any help would be greatly appreciatted (sp?).:)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    http://www.tvtorrents.com/show.jsp?show_id=2

this should help i hope! they make you sign up though, but it seems the episode is being seeded!
  • Options
    sweet thanks, how long should i take for the episode to download?
  • Options
    Originally posted by 711fitzy
    sweet thanks, how long should i take for the episode to download?

completely depends on the speeds you get to be honest,

if you've got broadband, a matter of hours if the speeds are good!
  • Options
    Originally posted by buzz
    http://www.tvtorrents.com/show.jsp?show_id=2

this should help i hope! they make you sign up though, but it seems the episode is being seeded!

i signed up to this site but it is supposed to send me an email to vertify my sign up, i sent for the email twice and it still hasn't come. it is really annoying:mad:
  • Options
    doh!

http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/tvlistings.asp?CatID=96

there's a series of links on that link........ you click them and then it opens up the download in kazaa...... there's a link at the top called what is sig2dat (the programme that turns that link into a download).

i just checked and there seems to be people with ep 22 it's coming down at about 20!

hope that helps!
  • Options
    i just have to say, 24 rules!:)
  • Options
    it really does, i cant wait till teh 3rd season starts, it will be too long, i am not waiting till they come on tv i am downloading them straight away
    :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    it really does, i cant wait till teh 3rd season starts, it will be too long, i am not waiting till they come on tv i am downloading them straight away
    :D

dude, there is seriously sumthing wrong wit u!:lol:
  • Options
    I haven't seen any of the 2nd season and have to wait till august 11th, well i dont have to but im waiting for season 2 on dvd then i can watch all of it in a row, it willbe a sure cliffhanger.:)
  • Options
    yeh, i stopped watchin it midway thru the series, was too bust to watch it, but i shall buy it on dvd and wtach the whole thing from start to finish. did that with the first series, fuck it was good!:D
  • Options
    Yea, the first series was very addicting....couldn't turn the tv off each night, i would keep saying to myself, just 1 more episode, just 1 more, 1 more.........many a night did i watch it to the early hours.
  • Options
    i watched the first season within 2 days, and i had to go to school aswell!! :D , and yes there is something wrong with me but that has nothign to do with 24 :lol: , there is to long too wait for the 3rd season. wonder how the writers will keep us hooked to it through the other 4 seasons. :chin:
  • Options
    The other 4 seasons? This will be an amazing show? so 7 seasons in total :D and hopefully each season will get better with more cliffhangers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    The other 4 seasons? This will be an amazing show? so 7 seasons in total :D and hopefully each season will get better with more cliffhangers.

yeah but it will get stupid, like the plot line for the 5th season will probably that kim is a man/ evil terorist/ broom handle or something :lol:
  • Options
    spoiler.......
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    spoiler.......

..... you fuckin idiot, it was a joke, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

what fuckin spoiler!!! :lol: