Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

exercise is pointless

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Eat healthy, exercise more, still die
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: exercise is pointless

• Options
    Re: Re: exercise is pointless
    Originally posted by giggles3
    Eat unhealthy, exercise neva= die younger!!

*sigh* eat healthy, exercise more, watch your friends and family die around you while you stay and suffer the agony of old age.

FUCK FITNESS:mad:
  • Options
    :lol:

I personally prob wudnt be that fit but i can run when the time comes to it and was out playing football today,first time in a while but over the summer i will try and get more fitter than what i am now..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    :lol:

I personally prob wudnt be that fit but i can run when the time comes to it and was out playing football today,first time in a while but over the summer i will try and get more fitter than what i am now..

shameful, do you realise the amount of time you wasted on useless "football" when you could be on the net or studying for your exams,well that last one not really but , deffinatly on the net.:o
  • Options
    Originally posted by 711fitzy
    shameful, do you realise the amount of time you wasted on useless "football" when you could be on the net or studying for your exams,well that last one not really but , deffinatly on the net.:o

Actually before im criticised the net was left on downloading songs and movies since the broadband is very fast and dosen't interupt the phone line at home...so 2 things at once :p
  • Options
    but still then a waste of valueble tv watching time,:o shameful.
  • Options
    Hmm I wouldn't class watching tv as a valuable and constructive use of time.

You need to balance all activities. Exercise is not only beneficial to physical health, but to mental health too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ElysiumUnknown
    . Exercise is not only beneficial to physical health, but to mental health too.

Very true it releases chemicals in your brain and body which make you feel happy, it also gives you a natural high.
    By getting in shape you feel more confident which can make you feel more comfortable in social situations.

Your more likely to live longer. Even if you only live a few years more than someone who didnt exercise, its likely they will have been living in pain or discomfort for a number years whereas fit peoplesuffer less when they are older.
    Those extra few years with grandchildren may be priceless.
  • Options
    I see your point
  • Options
    i dont tink exercise is pointless, as it helps you to relax, especially if u have exams comin up, you can get away from all the work and whatnot.
  • Options
    I suppose it depends on how much you like doing exercise really. If you get a buzz from it and/or you want to achieve something like bigger muscles, increased strength, increased endurance, etc. then it's worth it. If you love sitting around doing nothing, and/or think you have nothing that you need to work towards, then exercise would be a waste of time for you.
  • Options
    i always get a buzz from whatever exercise i do!
  • Options

You sad sad little man
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII

*sigh* you sad bastard, you can get a buzz from alcohol and having a wank, that does me:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    *sigh* you sad bastard, you can get a buzz from alcohol and having a wank, that does me:D

ffs, does it really matter what you get a buzz from? :rolleyes: I get a buzz from exercise and alcohol and having a wank. And I frankly don't see what is sad about one or the other. So there :p
  • Options
    Anything you get a buzz from is going to be great..there are alot of buzzes you can get ranging from wanking to drug taking to eating chocolate to goin on the computer, completing a game, loads of different things, its just up to us what we choose to get our buzz from, they are all good in their own way.