Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i remeber ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when i first came here, you'd get told off for bad spelling and grammar. but us ignorant folk persisted and the pedants slowly drifted away.
the place slowly filled up with ignorants and other assorted misfits and the place became hilarious.
posts like beckys bar and ants were full of utterly meaningless nonsense that was extremeley entertaining. there were more meaningless posts per square inch than ...than ...than you could shake a stick at! i'm sure there must be people who shake sticks at things or there would be no such saying would there?
i can imagine becky being a stick shaker.
now the place seems to be filling up again with people who can spell and want to talk about phones and fate.
well i'm going to get smashed this weekend and post a complete pile of shite! don't say it ...don't you dare!

Comments

• Options
    Re: i remeber ...
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    don't say it ...don't you dare!

it.
  • Options
    Re: Re: i remeber ...
    Originally posted by MattUK^
    it.
    i reckon i shopuld have seen that coming!
    thing is i'm eating roll mop herrings at the moment and the slurping does take a lot of concentration.
  • Options
    Wot r u tlkin bout we dnt kno hw2spell here!!!
  • Options
    i will be away all weekend :) going to the house up the coast for a relaxing weekend with the missus :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll don't say it ...don't you dare! [/B]

You get away with it though......go for it I say :D
  • Options
    when i first came here, you'd get told off for bad spelling and grammar. but us ignorant folk persisted and the pedants slowly drifted away.
    the place slowly filled up with ignorants and other assorted misfits and the place became hilarious.
    posts like beckys bar and ants were full of utterly meaningless nonsense that was extremeley entertaining. there were more meaningless posts per square inch than ...than ...than you could shake a stick at! i'm sure there must be people who shake sticks at things or there would be no such saying would there?
    i can imagine becky being a stick shaker.
    now the place seems to be filling up again with people who can spell and want to talk about phones and fate.
    well i'm going to get smashed this weekend and post a complete pile of shite! don't say it ...don't you dare!

Good on you man. You......mashed........now thats what I call entertainment :eek: :D
  • Options
    Smashed and making bullshite posts,what a relaxing way to spend ur weekend:)
  • Options
    well i'm going to get smashed this weekend and post a complete pile of shite!

you know what...........I might just join ya.

this place wont know whats hit em :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Smashed and making bullshite posts,what a relaxing way to spend ur weekend:)

:lol::D good idea!:razz:
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Bah, i have to work this weekend. can i still comment nonsensically :confused: