Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

A sad day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...its started. This friday the 13th shit has finally come up on me. I just went to click on my 'go on, click the green one' link in my sig... and the website no longer exists!!! I am tormented by the fact that now my signature has had to have a link removed, and what a wonderful link it was.

On a higher note... there's a new tv show coming out soon, where a celebrity lives with a family for a week and then does a task and if they pass the family win loads of holidays and cars and shit... and my family are in the second round of getting that celebrity! got the phone call this morning. So we have to meet the producers and that next week for a chat. i suppose thats not a bad thing, unless friday the 13th is playing a trick on me and really im just going to not get through next week, and today is just building our hopes up.

Anyway, goodbye dear alan x

Comments

• Options
    Re: A sad day
    Originally posted by badabing
    ...its started. This friday the 13th shit has finally come up on me. I just went to click on my 'go on, click the green one' link in my sig... and the website no longer exists!!! I am tormented by the fact that now my signature has had to have a link removed, and what a wonderful link it was.

On a higher note... there's a new tv show coming out soon, where a celebrity lives with a family for a week and then does a task and if they pass the family win loads of holidays and cars and shit... and my family are in the second round of getting that celebrity! got the phone call this morning. So we have to meet the producers and that next week for a chat. i suppose thats not a bad thing, unless friday the 13th is playing a trick on me and really im just going to not get through next week, and today is just building our hopes up.

Anyway, goodbye dear alan x
    so it's your place i'm coming to! small world aye.
  • Options
    Re: Re: A sad day
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    so it's your place i'm coming to! small world aye.

DAAAAD! *whoops - remember's fathers secret identity*... I mean, MR ROLL! You know you cant come round anymore after the divorce! God, how many times do we have to tell you??? I told you, mum will get a restraining order soon...