Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ghosts! Ya seen one?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sure I saw Noddy, and Slimer when I was wee.

No shit, I was about 4 at the time..and was staying at my Nana's..and we'd just came back from Wimpy, when "Ghostbusters" was out, and I got a kids meal, with this can which in the TV ad let out all these ghosts, but I opened it, and nothing happened, I looked in the can, and there was a glow in the dark green thing at the bottom. I was gutted, I was expecting to be like that kid in the advert with the scary ghosts flittering about him, but naw..I had a shitty empty can.

So I went to bed, and got to warm, and woke up..and I looked up, and saw Slimer hovering above me, and I shit you not, he was dripping, but nothing was falling onto me, I seriously crapped myself and hid under the covers, and I peeked out again. Then Noddy was there?! Nodding away, he was dead tall, he was standing next to my wardrobe..I shouted on my sister to chase him away, and she looked at the wardrobe, and saw nothing..I crapped myself..why couldn't anyone see him!? I screamed and went through to my Mam and Dad's room and went into bed with them, and then I saw bats..it was scary shit.

Ok, I know it was probably a kid's imagination running wild, but that's the closest to a ghost I've came to, and the fact that I can remember it all scares me lots! :nervous:

Anyways, what's your closest you've been to seeing a ghost?

Comments

• Options
    I was on my swing, playing in the garden when i was about four years old. Suddenly this bright red beam of light appeared and almost blinded me. At the end of the beam in the corner of my garden there was a pale looking lady dressed in white smiling at me. She stood there for a minute or two then disappeared. Maybe it was my wild imagination?
  • Options
    Hehe :) I love Scooby Doo!