Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Weedgie/Oujia Boards

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone done them and shat their pantaloons?

I've never done one cause I'm shit scared of ghosties..my friend made me read this ghost website at college, and we're at the top floor of the building, and the wind was howling and I was secretly skurred.

Comments

• Options
    done them a couple of times with mates when we are all trashed. Just for a laugh, and it was very obvious both times that the guys were moving it on purpose.

The first time the 'spirit' said it wouldn't talk to us unless all the girls took their tops off :rolleyes:
  • Options
    People do them for a laugh but there not for laughs and there banned. If you fuck about with them and you contact summit or as good as fucked.

www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm307154.html
  • Options
    banned? when? where?
  • Options
    They are banne din the UK (not sure where else) and they have been for years because of what has happened to people.
  • Options
    so do you believe in them then felix???
  • Options
    We did one in my mates loft once with a group of lassies. We kept getting weird noises from the other end of the loft. But it was just my mate flicking pieces of lego about. Got the women all scared and clingy though. :D
  • Options
    http://luvflash.homestead.com/Ouija.html

I'm scared..should I?

I'm going on holiday on Sunday! What if we have a crash!? :(
  • Options
    don't put shit like that out into the universe, think positive and all will be well
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    don't put shit like that out into the universe, think positive and all will be well

*is scared*

I really wanna play that. But I'm scared, dude. :|
  • Options
    If you need a big strong man to protect you whilst you play the Oujia boards I'm sure I can rustle up someone from somewhere. ;)
  • Options
    If youre going to use one, then make sure you're fully protected agains't anything that may happen, and when you finish, firmly tell whoever (if you manage to contact someone) goodbye, and close down the board, mentally. If you believe in a higher power ask them to protect you, and imagine yourself with a white light surrounding you.

I wouldn't advice doing them though, unless you know exactly what youre doing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    If you need a big strong man to protect you whilst you play the Oujia boards I'm sure I can rustle up someone from somewhere. ;)

You promise?!

Ok cool, I'll get the black candles :p
  • Options
    valium (sp?) works wonders :p

nah, don't worry, there is no need to be scared keep telling yourself nothing bad will happen and you'll start believing it
  • Options
    Someone play it for me!!

Then if they don't die all will be well :D:D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    You promise?!

Ok cool, I'll get the black candles :p

Just noticed your new status thingy. I now have hot choc running down my monitor.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Someone play it for me!!

Then if they don't die all will be well :D:D:D

I just clicked on the moving thingy and it just went off the screen?!??!? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Just noticed your new status thingy. I now have hot choc running down my monitor.

OMG SUSIE! AHHH! Bless HER! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    I did that too..I asked if anyone was there, and it sodded off. :|
  • Options
    Spirtis are attracted to the boards like moths are attracted to light.
  • Options
    Huh, not on the internet anyways :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I wouldn't be so sure. Just be careful in what you ask for.
  • Options
    I just asked if anyone was there, it was an automated program methinks. Hey ho.
  • Options
    Never done it but i dont think i would...wudn't fuck with that shit,its out of this world ;)
  • Options
    that online board is a pile of shite by the looks of it! :p

The first time i used a Ouija board, it was fucking scary!, when i was around 9/10 me and 4 friends used a Ouija board in school once, it was a very simple thing.. a peice of paper with the alphabet written on, and we used a glue pot as the cursor thing. i cant remember everything about it now, but it scared the shit out of us all.. the Ouija board spelled out the name of a man! we had no idea who he was, of course.. and then it spelled out of my friends names after! That night i had a dream about a white horse, and the next day at school i found out that all four of us had, had the same dream about the white horse the night before! :crazyeyes

The next day one of the lads said that one of his uncles, who had died, used to be a jockey.. which kinda explained the dream of the white horse? had we contacted the spirit of his dead uncle?

the weeks after that we were all absolutely shitting ourselves, i was realy having problems sleeping, and when i did i got nightmares.. just general weird, scary shit for a few weeks :eek2:

That day i promised myself, never ever to use a Ouija board again.. they are fucking evil :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I dont believe in ghosts but...
    When me and 3 m8ts were doin the board, we were really gettin into it and the wind howled then my cat fell off the cabinet and raced into my room knockin stuff down. We all got a fright and ran out the room. LOL
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shearzo
    I dont believe in ghosts but...
    When me and 3 m8ts were doin the board, we were really gettin into it and the wind howled then my cat fell off the cabinet and raced into my room knockin stuff down. We all got a fright and ran out the room. LOL

:lol:

Did u go back and play again?
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattUK^
    that online board is a pile of shite by the looks of it! :p

The first time i used a Ouija board, it was fucking scary!, when i was around 9/10 me and 4 friends used a Ouija board in school once, it was a very simple thing.. a peice of paper with the alphabet written on, and we used a glue pot as the cursor thing. i cant remember everything about it now, but it scared the shit out of us all.. the Ouija board spelled out the name of a man! we had no idea who he was, of course.. and then it spelled out of my friends names after! That night i had a dream about a white horse, and the next day at school i found out that all four of us had, had the same dream about the white horse the night before! :crazyeyes

The next day one of the lads said that one of his uncles, who had died, used to be a jockey.. which kinda explained the dream of the white horse? had we contacted the spirit of his dead uncle?

the weeks after that we were all absolutely shitting ourselves, i was realy having problems sleeping, and when i did i got nightmares.. just general weird, scary shit for a few weeks :eek2:

That day i promised myself, never ever to use a Ouija board again.. they are fucking evil :crazyeyes

Thats fucked up shit,very fucked up :nervous:
  • Options
    i wouldn't fuck around with them if i was promised a major label deal on shady records
  • Options
    umm they're banned here as in, in dubai.

made a simple one like Matt did and me n two other mates were callin the spirit and we were unders a huge tree, then suddely we heard this rustling lookied up and saw the tree branch lower...we ran looked bac and it was really low, we looked again and it was bac where it was.

i'm scared of em

oh and make sure u play it with moe than two ppl...if its only one person then the spirit can enter ur body, so best to b safe...
  • Options
    ive heard of sommat bad happenning wiv these boards, and my mum has had some experience wiv them (taking mums advice *shudder*)

seriously, there is sommat out there god knows if its there to harm us or not; but if they were to harm us why havent they done it yet? maybe these spirits that occur are nice people really, something to think about.....