Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Aliens

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many people here actually believe in Aliens and aren't afraid to admit it.

I do as we cant just be the only race in the whole Universe,god help us if we are :no:
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I do :yes:

    And i agree with your reasons - we can't be the only inhabitants of the universe.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if we're the best that the universe, even this galaxy can produce, then it is a dark day indeed.

    so i'll stand and be counted, but i'm not one of those that continually watches the skies in hope of seeing a UFO :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I believe that there has to be something out there. The laws of chance alone mean that out of one of the gazillion galaxys out there there has to be a sun somewhere with a planet going round it that can manage to sustain life.

    Whether we find out or not. That's a different story.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me neither but the truth is out there...

    Has anyone seen or known anyone who has supposedly seen a ufo or alien sighting?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun2002


    Has anyone seen or known anyone who has supposedly seen a ufo or alien sighting?

    :no:

    Thought i did once, but it turned out to be a streetlight.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    :no:

    Thought i did once, but it turned out to be a streetlight.
    on the piss that night eh matey? :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    on the piss that night eh matey? :lol:

    :lol:

    Nope, i was probably stoned though :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i believe in aliens, it is not just us in this galaxy, there is so much proof that has already been found but the general public don't wanna except it for what it is, "The truth is out there"
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there is so much proof

    Care to explain...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there are so many un explained mysteries, so many creators that cannot be of this world(george bush + barbra strysend), look at the evidence the general view of things, basicly there is too much evidence that has been caught on home video, the government don't want to admit it but it is true, i believe that it would cause mas histeria and there would be anarchy through the world.

    "The truth is out there"
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah. Aliens. Great film.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there are so many un explained mysteries

    That isn't proof then is it?
    There have been supposed conspicarys surrounding the whole alien issue ....
    Someone knows the truth,someone has probably seen something or someone.

    *hums the x-files theme* :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think if there were aliens they'd probably be completely unlike anything of this earth, so there won't be Kling-Ons or Vulcans, just humans with bits of latex stuck on their faces. I reckon these other beings would be giant bugs or strange amoebas or something like in Starship Troopers.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :nervous: They're out there.

    I think that somewhere in the universe some life forms do exisit. :angel:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think we're all alone. we're it!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There are some, somewhere, I'm sure.

    Who knows if they're more or less intelligent that us?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I believe in UFOs because I saw one. Now I'm not saying it was an alien spaceship or anything but I did see an Unidentified Flying Object.

    I was about 11 and I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep but I couldn't so I looked out of the window and I saw a thing in the sky. It's really hard to describe, it was a triangle made up of two red glowing parallel lines (so it looked like there was one triangle inside another) and at the corners the parallel lines stopped and were replaced by a white circular glowing light at each corner.

    It moved around the sky by twisting from one corner to another and it went in all directions in and out, straight sideways in one direction, curved in another direction and it must have been moving really quickly, while it was hovering it was at least 5 times faster than a plane although its speed varied dramatically. It must have done this performance for about 15-20 minutes before it got even faster and curved its way out into the sky.

    I went to get my dad to see if it'd come back but it didn't.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kevlar85
    I believe in UFOs because I saw one. Now I'm not saying it was an alien spaceship or anything but I did see an Unidentified Flying Object.

    I was about 11 and I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep but I couldn't so I looked out of the window and I saw a thing in the sky. It's really hard to describe, it was a triangle made up of two red glowing parallel lines (so it looked like there was one triangle inside another) and at the corners the parallel lines stopped and were replaced by a white circular glowing light at each corner.

    It moved around the sky by twisting from one corner to another and it went in all directions in and out, straight sideways in one direction, curved in another direction and it must have been moving really quickly, while it was hovering it was at least 5 times faster than a plane although its speed varied dramatically. It must have done this performance for about 15-20 minutes before it got even faster and curved its way out into the sky.

    I went to get my dad to see if it'd come back but it didn't.

    :eek: :nervous:

    The truth is out there people, there has got to be more people on here who have seen something....

    Maybe it was a dream kevlar :confused:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    :eek: :nervous:

    The truth is out there people, there has got to be more people on here who have seen something....

    Maybe it was a dream kevlar :confused:

    No, it wasn't because I could feel the wind on my face from the window and I didn't even lay in the bed, I was sitting upright the whole time and then I got my dad and he remembers I got him too so it couldn't have been a dream.

    Not saying it was an alien spaceship either but it wasn't a dream.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've been analy probed far to many times to not believe
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I believe there is, has been, or will be, life on other planets. The Universe is so big that we cannot be the only form of life in it. If life can start here, it can start in many other places.
    Do I believe that we're being visited, and maybe even abducted, by aliens. No. I don't.

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah there must be, i've heard there gonna come down for a massive universe rap battle and he-man will be hosting it

    also if the humans win, they will explain the concept of 'females in love needing space' to the males.

    watch the skys people, it'll be worth it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kevlar85
    No, it wasn't because I could feel the wind on my face from the window and I didn't even lay in the bed, I was sitting upright the whole time and then I got my dad and he remembers I got him too so it couldn't have been a dream.

    Not saying it was an alien spaceship either but it wasn't a dream.

    Okay proven not guilty for talking shit,only messing.

    Who knows what it was that night...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there has to be aliens cause steven spielberg is one of them, he is obessed with his reletives in the films he creates.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:

    Men in Black ....theres a debately theory...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the x files is the key!!:)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Men in Black...Friend came out with this one night..

    The film maker of MIB was abducted and he wanted to get his story out to the nation but nobody believed him because it was only a film but in this film he published info about the aliens...what if its true?

    :p

    :lol::lol:

    Edited because im dumb.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think I do. You get people saying they have seen them but if that was true then the STELA space program would of detected any sign of them and it hasn't yet.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah there must be, i've heard there gonna come down for a massive universe rap battle and he-man will be hosting it

    He-man? No way dude.. It's hotta be MC Hammer...Hammer, hammer man.
Sign In or Register to comment.