Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Same sex (gender) experiences

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever had an experience with, or have you ever fancied someone of the same sex? And what would U do if U were approached by someone?

Comments

• Options
    ive been with more of the same sex than opposite sex... and its for a good reason, like both equally but women are so much better in bed! :p

**dont hate me guys, just my closed-minded opinion ;) **
  • Options
    I'm bi so yeah i have been with someone of the same sex. I do prefer being with someone of the same sex that wouldn't stop me going with a girl tho.

-[Alex]-
  • Options
    I am Bi-Curious and have had no guys :(

I think I'm more of a woman guy...
  • Options
    I haven't had a real 'experience' unless you count drunkenly kissing a friend for about 3 seconds.

I went through a phase of thinking I was bi, and this other girl at my school told me she was bi too. We weren't particularly good friends but she basically told me she fancied me, and I quite liked her too. We got quite close as friends as we were both going through tough times - her with her ex boyfriend and me with my family. But as I had a boyfriend at the time nothing happened or even came close to happening. We just joked about how funny it would be if we got together once we were both single, and how it would freak her ex boyfriend out. I don't know what would have happened if we had been single at the time. Probably nothing, but I couldn't say for sure.

But now we both have boyfriends and would both call ourselves straight, I think. I don't really talk to her anymore.

How embarrassing.
  • Options
    Re: Same sex (gender) experiences
    Originally posted by paddyxxx
    Have you ever had an experience with, or have you ever fancied someone of the same sex? And what would U do if U were approached by someone?

I don't think I could bring myself to do it with another bloke, even if he was really nice. I don't have anything against gays at all, but the thought of getting it on with a bloke just repels me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    ive been with more of the same sex than opposite sex... and its for a good reason, like both equally but women are so much better in bed!
    So, what is it that makes them so much better in bed? And isn't it your fault for not showing and teaching guys exactly how to please you in bed? I wish girls would be more open, they always seem so damn prudish and unwilling to talk about truly intimate things when it comes to sex, and instead just blame us for being crap. :mad:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Yeah, i've been gone down on quite a few times by a guy and hand jobs etc. (GOD boys are so much better at hand jobs!) but i went down on a guy the other day and :yuck: i was nearly sick... so i dunno...

But if i get approached in a bar or something i use them for drinks like the cheap slut i am :naughty:
  • Options
    i've had a fare few same sex experiences. Before tho, i always prefered guys, but now it's def gals for me. I don't really go for guys anymore. So yeah i've gone from bi to gay. Well pretty close at least.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Yeah, i've been gone down on quite a few times by a guy and hand jobs etc. (GOD boys are so much better at hand jobs!) but i went down on a guy the other day and :yuck: i was nearly sick... so i dunno...

But if i get approached in a bar or something i use them for drinks like the cheap slut i am :naughty:

Are you gay then? Or bi?

I haven't done anything with any girls. Don't see the need.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    So, what is it that makes them so much better in bed? And isn't it your fault for not showing and teaching guys exactly how to please you in bed? I wish girls would be more open, they always seem so damn prudish and unwilling to talk about truly intimate things when it comes to sex, and instead just blame us for being crap. :mad:

Mr_Wobble ;)

oh angry... i meant that in a tongue in cheek way mate... :p sorry if u got offended!

Edited to add, how is it my fault if i have more fun with girls in bed as a rule? That makes no sense, the girls ive been with know instinctively what to do (therefore they are better from the word go) whereas you have to tell most guys what you like, my fella is better than any girl ive been with, but hes the only guy that has been though. Its just the way things have worked out for me that girls have been better! And im sure a lot of girls would be pissed that you call us prudish!
  • Options
    im bi but ive done lil with same sex.... just fumbling and a lil oral sex and well kissing

but yeah i dont really have an opinion but i do like my men... tis always good to feel the weight of a man on your body :naughty: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Same sex (gender) experiences
    Originally posted by paddyxxx

Nope, Nope and if I was approached by someone Id tell em to politely F**K off :D

Have nothing against anyone else doing whatever they want, just dont drag me into it :p