Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dumb and Dumberer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This film is out this weekend,should be funny as hell but isn't it a bit stupid showing the other part first but still hopefully it will be funny as hell.

Anyone see it yet from USA r downloaded off the net?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The fact Jim Carrey or Jeff Daniels aren't doing it annoys me.

And let's face it, Jungle Book 2 sucked, Return of Jafar sucked, Home Alone 3 sucked. Notice a pattern emerging?

This is bound to suck.
  • Options
    jim carrey isn't in it? are you sure i saw the trailer for it on tv a couple of times and it looked like the dude himself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 711fitzy
    jim carrey isn't in it? are you sure i saw the trailer for it on tv a couple of times and it looked like the dude himself.

Ain't him. Check out IMDB for details.
  • Options
    yeh bruce almighty looks good,

dumb and dumberer looks shit, it is like when john cluade van damme didn't play that dude in universale soldier 2, or the tv movies of robocop. or the adams family films where it is other actors as the family. or red dwarf where the actor for critan was replaced in the 3rd series.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 711fitzy
    or red dwarf where the actor for critan was replaced in the 3rd series.

But Krytan made an appearance in one episode and then was replaced by the brilliant Robert Llewelyn for all the other episodes! Surely not the same thing.

To go back to the topic in hand - it can't stand up to the brilliance on D & D and the nuttiest that went on!! "I deseparetly want to make love to a school boy" :lol:
  • Options
    it doesn't even look amusing... i wouldn't waste my time or money... ;)
  • Options
    it now looks to be of a more childrens film such as some of the shit that is in the cinema and out on vid today.
  • Options
    if my fella tries to make me go to the cinema to watch that film.. i will have to hit him!
  • Options
    I will have to go and see it anyway, cant just judge it by what ive seen already, which is very little since the first film is funny as fuck :lol:

I'll be going to 2 fast 2 furious as well, sounds great and the first one was as well.
  • Options
    teminator 3!!!, yeah i will have to go also , i agree the first one rocked!:D , so i will have to judge the next one for my self.
  • Options
    Re: Dumb and Dumberer
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    This film is out this weekend,should be funny as hell but isn't it a bit stupid showing the other part first but still hopefully it will be funny as hell.
    It is a prequel you oaf, it is meant to be shown after the first one.

It looks shite.
  • Options
    you oaf

:confused:
  • Options
    i reckon its gonna be a w00t
  • Options
    Oaf! It is a mild form of insult. :D