Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why wash hands after toilet?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why bother to wash your hands after going to the toilet if you are oral sexually active? I mean, you are licking the piss of your partner, swallowing bits of it maybe, and some people like ass rings.. so why bother to wash your hands after going to the toilet when you probably get more germs from oral sex?

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully they'd have washed if they knew it was on the cards that night.......

:eek:
  • Options
    Ewww! :yuck:

You (usually!) know where you're partner has been if you give them oral sex, and if rimming floats your boat then that's your choice but again, you know that your partner is clean, has no STIs and hopefully hasn't been sleeping around so you're unlikely to pick up any horrible germs.

In the loos on the other hand, you have no idea where everyone's been! All the germs from STIs, hypodermic needles, and even common problems like colds and flu, are around toilets. Probably other disgusting things too like mould, depending on how often they're cleaned.

I don't know how you can compare loos to your partner's body! :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Why wash hands after toilet?
    Originally posted by LikeAStone
    Why bother to wash your hands after going to the toilet if you are oral sexually active? I mean, you are licking the piss of your partner, swallowing bits of it maybe, and some people like ass rings.. so why bother to wash your hands after going to the toilet when you probably get more germs from oral sex?

Infact why bother wash at all I mean its only a bit of dirt! :rolleyes: yeah right!

I hope you never shake hands with anyone!:eek2:
  • Options
    Tut tut, someone wasn't watching newsround the other day. You must wash your hands after going to the loo. Otherwise there's a risk of food poisoning. And your hands accumulate so much muck during the day you need to wash them lots!

I don't see how you can really compare that to oral sex. If you didn't wash your hands after going to the loo you'd be letting all the germs breed there.

Also even if you are 'licking the piss' off your partner, urine isn't going to give you food poisoning. Urine is practically sterile. Not that I particularly like that thought anyway.
  • Options
    Ohmigod, that is VILE!!!

There are so many reasons for doing it, one of the most important is that the bacteria that lives in your bladder/intestine can carry bugs that lead to food poisoning and worse. it's also pretty gross that your hand comes in contact with faeces/urine and you are willing to come into contact with people and transfer the germs/crap/piss onto them withoutthem knowing you are a minger.

You may not mind carrying your g'f's urine etc on you, but I sure as fuck do.

I'm gonna open a can of worms here now. Do you clean up after sex?
  • Options
    people have sorta already said this but....

washing your hands after you've been to the toilet washes away germs from the toilet itself that could be anything from anyone.

i know urine etc. of strangers is just as unhygenic as your partner's, but it seems worse, and also i hope my partner has the decency to wash first too!

as for cleaning up after sex, my boyf uses condoms so its not usually that messy, but he tends to disappear to the toilet after, i guess for cleaning purposes?!?
  • Options

You might wanna rub your eye!! Don't want to give yourself an eye infection now!!
  • Options

Whatever happened to Aisha? She'd know all about this ... :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lilangel
    i know urine etc. of strangers is just as unhygenic as your partner's, but it seems worse, and also i hope my partner has the decency to wash first too!

Isn't piss sterile?
  • Options
    Urine is practically all water, if it is clear then it is just about all water, the more yellow it gets, the more urea it contains, urea is not harmful, it is slightly toxic but would not harm you, it is removed from the body in piss as it needs to be diluted with water so you can get rid of it, it is not harmful when it leaves body, but it gets more & more toxic the longer it is out of the body, hence the reason that if you dont flush loo for a while it smells, n longer you leave it the worse it smells. Poo is 95% cellulose, which makes up cell walls in plant cells, but which the human body cannot digest and so it is all excreted from the body in poo, which on the other hand, is harmful.
    Just a little info for anyone, if ever you are lost at sea or whatever, drink you own piss, it is mostly water so wont harm you, DO NOT drink sea water - it contains salt & so has a higher water potential than cells in body so it dehydrates you and removes water from your body.
  • Options
    um its called being hygenic :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ...if you are showering everyday like you should be ,and your not pissing on your hands i REALLY cant see the point in washing your hands after going to the toilet ...its not like your wiping your hands in your own piss or poo now is it .....its just one of those fucking things the goverment does so they can sell soap to you other than showering
  • Options
    Think about it this way.... the person using the toilet before you accidentally sticks their finger thru the loo paper and gets shit on their hand... they then flush the toilet with that hand.... you come along and use the loo and then press the same button... you now have traces of their shit on your hand :eek2:

The worst thing is, if everyone doesn't do it, it doesn't make a difference... you wash your hands and then push the same door handle as the person before you who may not have washed :yuck:

Never mind the fact that you're turning the tap on with dirty hands and then turning the same tap off again :lol:

But we've gotta at least try right? ;)

So wash your hands and turn the tap off with your elbow, then nudge the door with your shoulder... that should keep you germ free until you handle money/use an atm or a hand rail :chin:

:nervous: I've given this waaaay too much thought LOL
  • Options

There's SO much wrong with that. :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Why? So you think theres more germs on my birds toilet hanmy ass ring? :lol:
  • Options
    Thinking about it i dont believe in anything i cant see ...germs ...air pssshhh whats that all about god ?

all a load of shit really
  • Options
    Teagan's request

If it is logical to wash one's hands is it not more logical to wash one's bottom?

On Teagan's request - newbies should read the following threads to read about the Islamic concept of cleanliness on this and the replies:

Washing every time you go:
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28789

Very briefly after both actions and intercourse you wash. In any case I doubt you can clean the area properly with tissue alone after liquidy stool or diahorrea? You need something more. There are TV ads recently which talk about toilet wipes e.g. Johnson's extraclean moist tissues.

As for showering every day, do you explictly clean the area? It's much harder standing up than sitting/squatting.

Further there's a whole etiquette such that you are careful not to splash any impurity onto your body/clothes which would mean you can't pray or perform other religious duties. Men -- standing up to pee isn't done by Muslim males they sit down and need to to wash after. Indeed NUSH in Big Brother 4 wouldn't have nominated Federico 'for sprinkles (and going to the toilet barefoot--YUK)'. I had a plumber in the other week, he had to use the bathroom few times that week and I had to clean the edge, he had no shame in leaving urine on the toilet. Typical. Go sitting and no probs. But I doubt non-Muslim men do that even in "clean" home toilets?

When a car drives past in rain you move away from the kerb to avoid splashing don't you? So a Muslim won't use public urinals to avoid splashing.

Forget religion. It's cleaner, you are more confident, you won't get weirdos, tramps on public transport smelling of pee and you are completely clean when stripping off for marital relations, no skidmarks and no choccy on your hand after butt massage.

It makes so much sense. If you get impurities on your hand you wash it off (not just tissue clean) so why not the same for your privates?
  • Options
    Speaking of washing hands.............. The amount of blokes that don't even wet their hands after taking a piss in a pub or club is sickening.

About one in ten guys at least make an effort to wash their hands. There are a lot of minky bastards out there :eek: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    EssEmm

Thats very true what u said there, I know it seems weird, but each time I go into a pub/club toilet, I always holf the door open with my foot (If it opens outwards) or I push it open with my finger in the middle of it, I HATE touching door handles in pubs/clubs, however, if I had to pull a door open then I always carry a spare tissue and use that to hold the door handle...

I'm a very clean person myself always wash myself clean each time I go to the loo (jus the way aisha) described. I would never your a cubicle to urinate, I always wait till a proper toilet cubicle is free

You're right some real dirty bastards out there - not being rascist though
  • Options
    Originally posted by Stud_Man
    I'm a very clean person myself always wash myself clean each time I go to the loo (jus the way aisha) described. I would never your a cubicle to urinate, I always wait till a proper toilet cubicle is free

You're right some real dirty bastards out there - not being rascist though

Are Dirty Bastards a race on their own like? And whats the difference between a Cubicle & a toilet Cubicle?
  • Options
    I always wash my hands after using the toilet - I would have thought everyone (other than pikeys) does...