Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Imagine by John Lennon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Is it an earth-shatteringly inspirational piece of pure brilliance and to even suggest otherwise is utter blasphemy? (such as a certain friend of mine believes)

Or is it just a simple tune knocked off by Lennon in five minutes with infantile lyrics that really don't mean very much?

In my opinion it is a simple song but in that lies its charm and I quite like it. A bit of a fence sitting answer but what do the rest of you think?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It is a simple song and the lyrics are a bit cheesy but it's also a classic.

What people fail to recognise is that sometimes the simple stuff is all that's needed and over producing songs can actually ruin them.

Put it this way, it's certainly a shit load better than "The Frog Chorus" :D
  • Options
    This is a brilliant simple song and is very catchy.

Imagine all the people :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    It is
    Put it this way, it's certainly a shit load better than "The Frog Chorus" :D
    ROFL
    bum bum bum Bee I eee, We all staaaaand togetherrrrrr