Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Dam

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i cant find any info anywhere on long weekends to amsterdam, but seeing how im the virtually-mobile-and-literate one in my crowd i've got the task of huntin down the information.

any ideas?

cheers:)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Just type Amsterdam into any search engine and your started.

You could take a look at http://www.smokersguide.com I think it has some stuff on accomadtion,etc in amsterdam.

Have fun:)
  • Options
    Just got back yesterday its so easy just book a flight about £50-80 through easy jet

when you arrive just go straight to the Nh Grand Krasnapolsky Hotel 5* room service,breakfast etc $200 euros a night Bargain

http://www.amsterdam-holland-hotels.net/krasnapolsky/hotel.htm

no need to pre book they have about 300 rooms !

then smoke ! :D
  • Options
    If i was going i wudnt want to pay 200 euro a night.
    A boy i know has been before and he stayed in a hostel he said for around 20 euro a week,maybe hes bullshitting cause that is pretty cheap to me.
  • Options
    $200 euro's a night is per room 2 sharing a room = $100 euros a night that is a bargain for a 5* hotel ! for sure

& again it depends how much you like ure luxuries i just spend 4 days 3 nights there 5* hotel flights weed,sex shows ,food,train fares just under £400 the lot

i think thats pretty good :D

you can always find hostels but they dont have room service ;)