Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Showers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As in the hygeine ones, not the rain type.

I know that when I shower I use all the hot water and stand and do nothing. Mmm it's so nice! I'm not one to pee or masturbate in the shower either, am I the only guy not to, or even try?

The worst thing about showering in my opinion, is everyone elses hair and stuff in the plug/shower curtain.

Eww!

Comments

• Options
    ooh i love showers....

ive been known to spend an hour & 1/4 in the shower... time flys when your haivng fun :p
  • Options
    Re: Showers
    Originally posted by Xila
    The worst thing about showering in my opinion, is everyone elses hair and stuff in the plug/shower curtain.

Eww!

Big deal.. it's better then a bath where the whole tub is covered in scumb afterwards.

Use a tissue to pick it out of it's that bad!!

The last bath I had was years ago in a hotel - otherwise I shower at home - I hate baths - don't understand the point in lying there in a pool of your own filth!!

Also English Style Sinks with two seperate taps wind me up .. the hot is too hot to wash your hand and the cold is freezing ... don't know why they are even sold these days , a mixer tap is so much more senisble.
  • Options
    I enjoy a nice hot bath to relax the old muscles after a particularily tough mission. But I do tend to have a shower first to wash off all the muck and blood. :D
  • Options
    ilove nice long baths but i have to shower straight after the idea of bathing in my own grime makes me wana puke

i dont know why but this thread reminded me of Alistair and his power shower.....
  • Options
    Urgh, baths *shudder*
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I enjoy a nice hot bath to relax the old muscles after a particularily tough mission. But I do tend to have a shower first to wash off all the muck and blood. :D

I found that quite horney!

Maybe I'm just weird though :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    Urgh, baths *shudder*

So Xila you don't like baths and yuo don't like showers for a variety of reasons.

Sounds to me like your just looking for excuse not to wash...
  • Options
    I prefer baths, I can light candles and totally de-stress.

Plus if I drop the soap, I don't have to bend over :p
  • Options
    I love both baths and showers. I dont consider baths to be dirty, and even if theyre not as hygenic as showers, they still get you cleaner than you were before.