Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dirty Talk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think dirty talks fun, it turns me on... i dont take offence really, and if im with somebody id be fine with them saying pretty much anything.. except cunt, i say cunt a lot, but i dont use it in that way if somebody referred to my pussy as my cunt id hit em and walk off... i dont know why.

Are there any words/phrases etc in dirty talk that would make u squirm or piss you off? does dirty talk in general turn you off? or are you the king/queen of talking dirty with your partner?

Comments

• Options
    oooh likey :)

I especially like it when my blokeys tell me detailed accounts about the other girls who've they've been with. It kinda makes me really jealous that they've done those things with someone else and that just makes me want to fuck them more.

Does anyone else like that or does it sound really strange??
  • Options
    ooh if my fella did that candy i wouldnt like it.... id probably hate it!

but i get what you mean about jealousy making you horny.. it makes me really horny to some extent, like in threesomes then i can get a little jealous and that can be a good thing because it makes me even hornier and makes the sex even better..

so i guess its not that weird.

unless im weird too... :chin:
  • Options
    The dirtiest my ex and I got was "I want you inside me" from her. But my sex life hasn't lasted more than 5mins (As I said before, it was her pain, not my failure). :eek:
  • Options
    I've got to be honest. The C word is one that I can live without. I'm a pretty heavy swearer but I think I've only said it a few times. Mainly when I've hurt myself pretty bad. :eek2:
  • Options
    I'm not too keen on words like cunt, muff and prick....

Never liked them because they're kind of crude in my opinion anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I've got to be honest. The C word is one that I can live without. I'm a pretty heavy swearer but I think I've only said it a few times. Mainly when I've hurt myself pretty bad. :eek2:

i dont like it... i say it a lot when im referring to people who are just so disgusting and arrogant and such wankers that i cant even describe it... its the only word i can think of.

so if somebody said it to me, id be pretty horrified, and being horrified/offended is not something that happens to me often.
  • Options
    My girlfriend is like that, I tend to end up using the proper terms eg labia, not much of a turn on....:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    My girlfriend is like that, I tend to end up using the proper terms eg labia, not much of a turn on....:lol:

hehehe
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg

:lol:

Normally the dirty talk starts after a good night on the piss... and yeah it does get me going sometimes! And i agree that the C word should be left out... very vulgar
  • Options
    i love the word cock....its just so noble
  • Options
    The word cunts amazing ya bunch of squares (thats me new phrase muhaha)

Dirty talks fun. Only when im pissed, sober id just end up laughing in their face.
  • Options
    I like girls using dirty talk, i would swear a bit but dont use the word cunt at all hardly, i refer to a womans pussy as her pussy as thats what it is.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    I like girls using dirty talk, i would swear a bit but dont use the word cunt at all hardly, i refer to a womans pussy as her pussy as thats what it is.

yay pussy=pussy ....... nice and polite :p

:rolleyes: "let me shove my hard cock into your wet cunt".. nice :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx

:naughty:

Still a turn on though...
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx

:lol: sounds like talking about some one u hate! cos thats how what i call people if im offending them sometimes, "you fuked up cunt" hehe :D
  • Options
    the proper names for things piss me off penis , vagina ,breast ...these people who named them really werent thinking long term =)
  • Options
    Dirty talk... mmm :)

The word cunt... no. Just no. Really harsh and horrible!
  • Options
    Originally posted by urban
    the proper names for things piss me off penis , vagina ,breast ...these people who named them really werent thinking long term =)
    :lol: hehehe so true! :)
  • Options
    I love dirty talk.
    But any male using the word 'Daddy' either turns me off the whole thing (insest :yuck: ) or makes me laugh so much that I'm not in the mood anyway.
  • Options
    I love a bit of dirty talk. Saying horny things to each other during foreplay, or having sex, is a great turn on. I don't find it a necessary thing to do, but it is nice to talk dirty and/or nasty to each other every now and then.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    lol, i am the most frequent swearer i no, i have never really talked dirty to a girl face to face , alone with her. i would feel embarressed or some shit like that.
  • Options
    i can really get into it sometimes, but i don't like it every time i have sex
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    :naughty:

Still a turn on though...

maybe 4 the blokes...