Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Advise needed regarding fingering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really need some advise. I'm in a steady relationship with a girl and things are going really well, we are just starting to get into the advanced touchy feely stage. When i started touching her down below i started on top of her knickers cos she was a bit nervous, after a while she said it was ok to do it properly, the only problem is that when i went to do it properly, she had to stop me because she said that just next to where i go inside, when i touch it, it makes her need the toilet. She is really worried and upset about it because she thinks its gonna stop me doing it to her and its gonna stop us having sex. has anyone else ever had this problem, with an area next to the vagina which when touched makes a girl need the toilet, any advise or anything would be really appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    This may be the stupidest thing to ever be said but...

Are you sure this feeling is not lady juice?

Otherwise in my one experience, it never happened. I just got praise, and a wet hand :D
  • Options
    No i dont think it was just "lady juice". she was already wet to begin with, she just said when i touched a particular area, it made her feel as if she really needed the toilet. and its right next to where i go inside so it makes it difficult to avoid it.
  • Options
    Could've been stimulating her clitoris? It's also possible that if your fingers were inside, then it may have been her g-spot, which is normally credited with the "needing a pee" feeling.
    Doesn't sound like either of you have much experience.
    Does she get that feeling when she's masturbating, or is it just when you're fingering her?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I wasnt right inside, just a little bit. I'm not sure exactely where this area shes talking about is, because since the incident ive been reluctant to try again. But she says its just above where i go inside. And yes i dont have much experience, I'm just worried cos shes really worried about it.
  • Options
    I dont mean to sound rude but why are you doing it when you dont even know about all this!

You dont operate machinery without a manual do ya?

Read! Its the basics dammit.
  • Options
    I had read up about it. But how am i supposed to anticipate touching an area which makes them need the toilet, especially since by the sounds of it no one has had this happen to them before.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Grimmy_D
    I wasnt right inside, just a little bit. I'm not sure exactely where this area shes talking about is, because since the incident ive been reluctant to try again. But she says its just above where i go inside. And yes i dont have much experience, I'm just worried cos shes really worried about it.
    Then it sounds like you were stimulating her clitoris. I think you should do a bit of reading and researching on this site, and a few others.
    Where's Lil Kazzy, and her links to advice sites, when you need her? :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    www.jackinworld.com

Follow it through to the female section!

Also - You could try approaching her hole from somewhere else, because if you go down you'll brush her clit like Wobble said. Maybe you should go down her leg then up inside?

Man, my details are crude. Sorry :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Grimmy_D
    I had read up about it. But how am i supposed to anticipate touching an area which makes them need the toilet, especially since by the sounds of it no one has had this happen to them before.

Its common dammit. You hear me its common *faints*

You touched her clit. If people are excited and you touch them in weird and wonderful places it happens , cos it all does its thang roundabout the same place, it *feels* like she wants to do that. Tis just a feeling and when you feel like it you go yeah?

I cant even explain it, but yeah you get what i mean.
  • Options
    [Evil sadistic post]

And what if we are all wrong and she does go..?

[/Evil sadistic post]

:D

Now I know this may scare the life out of our new friend, so I was kidding.

That is all.
  • Options
    If you're that worried, tell her to go pee before you begin?
  • Options
    It's pretty common for girls to feel like they need to pee when aroused/ having sex ... best way round it is for her to pee before you get down to it, also sex on a full bladder is one of the causes of cystitis so best to do that anyway

Oh yeah, the bottom of
    this article covers this problem too

Susie :)
  • Options
    u just need to get comfortable with her, let her show you what she likes maybe? or as said above, try approaching by running your hands up her legs n going that way. g'luck :)
  • Options
    My ex-girlfriend always needed a piss after we had sex or i fingered her, maybe could be same kinda thing?
  • Options
    The woman's urethral opening (for want of a better description) is where you're describing dude... sounds like you're giving that a rub, which could make her feel like peeing ;)

I'd try a different angle as suggested ;)