Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Tenacious D - the movie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    yeah this is why i went to glasgow and edinburgh gigs and found out they were the exact same - apparently they were filiming it during that time... and kyle and lee have trainwreck gigs etc etc

*she was the biggest fan in the world oh..* heh

but umm yeah i dont think it will be that good cause jb and kyle are a bit full of themselves now and will do comedy for the sake of it being comedy

has met jack black and was asked backstage - so i fucking rule!
  • Options
    I saw them (for free) at the Astoria & then again at Brixton, but yeah, I can see the film being a big pile of pooh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by pie
    yeah this is why i went to glasgow and edinburgh gigs and found out they were the exact same - apparently they were filiming it during that time... and kyle and lee have trainwreck gigs etc etc

*she was the biggest fan in the world oh..* heh

but umm yeah i dont think it will be that good cause jb and kyle are a bit full of themselves now and will do comedy for the sake of it being comedy

has met jack black and was asked backstage - so i fucking rule!

I have also seen and met them :D

were you at the edin gig?
  • Options
    Oooh Tenacious D.. some of their songs remind me of some really great times ~ oh the memories ~
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    I have also seen and met them :D

were you at the edin gig?
    i went to glasgow and edinburgh gigs

:rolleyes: la la la :)