Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Anybody else feel like killing someone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Why is it that no matter how hard I work, however hard I try to help people out, however generous I am with my time, I just get it thrown back in my face whilst all the lazy wastoid bastards get away with it? And why is it that every drama lesson, any point or idea I put forward 'to the groooooooooooup' (bollocks) gets ridiculed, whilst the two drama queens (whose arses, by the way, my teacher has her head firmly stuck up) in the class have some weird 'look at me look at me' power struggle thing going on. Just because I live IN THE REAL WORLD and don't go in for all this 'symbolic', 'representative' BULLSHIT doesn't mean I am of a lower ability than they are (as my grades proved last year, ner ner ner ner ner *blows raspberry childishly, as is beyond caring if people think she is immature*). RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: *takes deep breath* That's better. Anybody got anything to add?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Anybody else feel like killing someone?
    Originally posted by Compost is evil
    Anybody got anything to add? [/B]

Yes they are all wankers anyhow :D
  • Options
    I've had the problem that I try real hard to please people and do them favours and in general help them out. Then they end up taking advantage of me. I think they don't really realize it though so instead of bashing my head I'm trying to become more of a selfish biatch. ;D
  • Options
    Ooooh, I like you two! :D