Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

id like sum advise please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
a few months ago i started seeing this guy & i fell for him in a big way, then bout 2weeks ago we split up cuz he said he didnt want a girlfriend but still wanted to c me just as a friend which im kinda ok about & we still talk most days.

so the bit i need advice on is this-
on saturday nite he asked me to go to a mates bbq with him, so i went, when i got there he was kinda distant like he felt awkward me being there
bout 10pm he said he was going to a party at another mates & left i wasnt asked to go.

i later found out the party he went to was a girl he's sleeping with!

now i can kinda understand the whole sleeping with another girl thing cuz its just sex but why did he ask me to go then not talk to me & then bugger off sumwhere else?!!

it just hurts cuz i still really like this guy & cant get this out of my head!!
sorry its long!

Comments

• Options
    If I was him the only reason I can think of would be that this other girl was a last min thing and by that time u were already going/there at the bbq. tell him to be honest with you if you mean anything to him, if he cant be, dont hang out with him xx
  • Options
    Lol...here i go again...i was in a similar situation. Sounds to me like hes a bit of a bastard! I know its hard to realise though when you really like someone!
  • Options
    He's just messing you about. You obviously still have feelings for him. He knows this, and is probably hoping to sleep with you at some point, or likes playing power games. He's obviously treating you like shit, so stop seeing him. He's an ex, and ex'es are ex'es for a good reason.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Sorry if you dont really understand some of the words i say, Im american. (i dont mean that to be rude) If that happened to me, I wud totally forget about the prick cuz guys like that dont deserve anything except a swift kick in the ass. I know you said u still like this guy but u totally have to move on, cuz u can do alot better than him. He obviously knows he can sleep around like that and still get you so prove the jerk wrong!! sorry if i didnt really help, but good luck!! :thumb:
  • Options
    that was a really nice polite title.. bless!

he sounds like most of the blokes i know, he also sounds like a bit of a twat ~ maybe he doesnt know how to act around you? maybe he didnt take you cus it was a last minute thing and didnt want to upset you? or maybe (like one bloke i know who constantly acts like that to most guys i know) hes just an arrogant womaniser sexist pig... ask around his friends-or ask him why hes treating you like this, if you dont like the answer the you dont need him in your life, even as a mate.

x
  • Options
    thanks for your advice guys its helped quite abit!

i am gona stop seeing him but its going to be abit hard because we kind of have the same group of friends but im syre i can ignor him!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by papaver
    thanks for your advice guys its helped quite abit!

i am gona stop seeing him but its going to be abit hard because we kind of have the same group of friends but im syre i can ignor him!!

yeah, ive been there, its hard at first but in the end u just totally forget about them and how u feel, maybe once ur feelings have died down u can be mates again? g'luck xx :)