Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

If you could......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
....start one thing what would it be? The three choices you have are: TV show, Radio show, or a band.

If a TV show or Radio show, what kind would it be, comedy, talk show etc.

If a band then kind of music would you play?

Comments

• Options
    a kiddies tv show :D
  • Options
    A girl band. We'd be crap, but we'd look fit and get to meet all the nice famous blokes :D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    a rock band like letters from cleo
  • Options
    Hmm I think that I would start a band with Jennifer Lopez and our music would be her singing love songs to me :D

or a T.V show where me and Jennifer Lopez do sexual things to each other and other people watch and learn .. a bit like sex tips for girls..
  • Options
    Id have a saturday morning show called BeckyBoooooo House. It would be mental, we would have stupid games, throw custard pies, have water fights,we would set people up bit like *youv'e been framed*..........ah it would be fun.

So anyone from ITV here giz a call, im your woman :D