Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

diamondgeezer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi mate your mailbox is full!

About Leos - you lve near ruislip? there is a club there, is it East Anglia region?

After 28, you can joing New century Lions club which is for young people (most are into drinking) thats age 28-35! then you will have to joing lions!

So you are still interested?:D If you join quote FLUFFY! they should all know me! :D;)

By the way i may see ya at some point through one of our drinking parties! If you join that club i will be up to visit ya all soon! :p

Comments

• Options
    How can I reply if your box is full hun?:confused: :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    take your time.....zzzzzzzz
  • Options
    HELLO :WAVE: STOP BEING A POST WHORE AND TAKE SOME NOTICE!!!!!!
  • Options
    Wow, coincidence, I came to the Anything Goes board to post about Diamond Geezer. Over 500 posts in just two weeks since registering?! Biggest post whore here I reckon! :lol: Any other candidates?
  • Options
    some people just have too much time....
  • Options
    This doesn't make sense. It's not Devil whose box is full it's diamondgeezer, and he's not the one asking to be replied to.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    This doesn't make sense. It's not Devil whose box is full it's diamondgeezer, and he's not the one asking to be replied to.

Instead of making another thread for Diamond I thought id save space and it did make sense cos he just emptied it and pm'd me to tell me;)
  • Options
    DG ain't a post whore cos he posts interesting stuff. Post whores are people who reply with smilies or one word answers to everything, just to get their post scores up!

But yeah DG has got his score up impressively fast!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    DG ain't a post whore cos he posts interesting stuff. Post whores are people who reply with smilies or one word answers to everything, just to get their post scores up!

But yeah DG has got his score up impressively fast!

Cheers...

Seeing as everyone is talking about me I might as well join in!!

So what's this about getting scores up - as you might have guessed I've been too busy posting to bother looking at scores.... what is the big deal .. is there a prize or something?

If I win can I choose my prize? ... I want Vicky to dye her hair Ginger again cos I think it suits her!! .. So what I have to do to win that prize??

I just have so many questions in my little head it's unreal

Do you think I should have my own TV Chat show ? ... I'd be way better then Oprah!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

If I win can I choose my prize? ... I want Vicky to dye her hair Ginger again cos I think it suits her!! .. So what I have to do to win that prize??

make me think ginger isnt uurrgghhh!!no offence to anyone I just felt really self conscious with it like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    make me think ginger isnt uurrgghhh!!no offence to anyone I just felt really self conscious with it like that.

Maybe we should have a Poll on this one - you up for it Girl?

You've got to remember that the way you see yourself and the way other see you is different. One thing I notice is with the ginger hair it reflects the light and looked healthy and shiny - with the darker hair is absorbs the light rather then reflecting it (God I sound like a really camp hairdresser!!)

Oh that thread you wanted is below:

Link to Thread
  • Options
    Maybe we should have a Poll on this one - you up for it Girl?

You've got to remember that the way you see yourself and the way other see you is different. One thing I notice is with the ginger hair it reflects the light and looked healthy and shiny - withthe darker hair is absorbs the light rather then reflecting it (good I sound like a really camp hairdresser!!)

Oh that thread you wanted is below:

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46735:p

you can have a poll and I might change it:p mr camp!- ;)
    dont forget the pic of me with dark hair, id been on the piss and eating magic mushies earlier on.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    you can have a poll and I might change it:p mr camp!- ;)
    dont forget the pic of me with dark hair, id been on the piss and eating magic mushies earlier on.....

Well how about you start the thread for us and include the pictures - I don't wanna be accussed of being a POLL WHORE as wel!!
    :D
  • Options
    Well how about you start the thread for us and include the pictures - I don't wanna be accussed of being a POLL WHORE as wel!!
    :D
    ok