Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Cut/Uncut

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering how many guys are circumcised.

Also girls do you have a preference?

Im not circumcised myself.

Comments

• Options
    no preference
  • Options
    Re: Cut/Uncut
    Originally posted by cloudkicker

nope, but have never slept with a guy who was so wouldn't know if it made a difference or not!
  • Options
    Re: Cut/Uncut
    Originally posted by cloudkicker
    I was wondering how many guys are circumcised.

Im not circumcised myself.

I am. Noone has ever commented on it though or screamed "oh my god you're cut" so I've never really thought about it.
  • Options
    when their hard there is no difference. ive been with both.
  • Options
    I'm cut. Was done as a baby, so I don't know any different. I sometimes wonder if it would be better or not (sensation wise), and if that extra skin would stop me chaffing myself so easily :eek:

One ex who had never been with anyone who was cut said she liked it, and another ex had a prefference for cut, and really didn't like a full foreskin at all (didn't like the look or feel of it, and didn't like giving oral whith a foreskin - gotta feel sorry for her ex'es).

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    haven't slept with ne1 but according to moe he said that its actually more sensation wen u hav been cut...no clue but there u r
  • Options
    Originally posted by amirab
    haven't slept with ne1 but according to moe he said that its actually more sensation wen u hav been cut...no clue but there u r
    Depends when he was cut, and if he can remember what it was like before and after. I was cut when I was a baby, so have absolutely no idea if it is better or not.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I prefer guys who are cut. is cleaner, nicer to suck on and so on. but a cocks a cock. they're all different and whats nice on one bloke aint always on another. But nah cut wins with me.

*Hasn't this tpoic been covered x million times?*
  • Options
    probably, Kazbo :)

And... i've never seen one that was cut. So i wouldn't know :p
  • Options
    i don't think i've ever come across a cut dick. I don't think it'd make any difference to be honest, as kazbo said, a dicks a dick
  • Options
    Doesn't make any difference to me!
  • Options
    i've never experienced a snipped one....hmmm new mission :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ive had both and prefer uncut.
  • Options
    I prefer cut, its nicer to suck on :)
  • Options
    Cut cocks are rather nice ... :naughty:
  • Options
    I am cut, altho I was done at a young age (about 8) I think if I had a choice, but without the operation I would choose to stay cut. It was a big issue for me for ages when I was younger and I think it was allot to do with loosing my virginity quite late (well 17)

But now I wouldnt have it any other way. Girls have said to me they prefer it that way too, its more hygenic :D
  • Options
    I have a funny story about this,

went to canada last year met a girl ..17 with a 2 year old kid and a husband. she said she was at a party and she saw some "growth" on a guys dick (he was uncut) she thought he was some sorta freak and ran away and puked i was like i'm uncut ..you gonna puke on me ?, she said i disgusted her and i should cut it off myself i was like jeeez i dont see you with a bloody hack saw at your fat ass tits.

anyway Uncut is to be free ...unreligious ..non-conformist, why should i cut my foreskin off just because religion tells me i should,
    besides once you cut it off you loose alot of sensation.
  • Options
    There are very very very few guys up here that are cut. We don't have many religious minorities... or ethnic minorities either, so very few people get 'cut'. I'd prolly do a bit of a double take if I came across one that's cut. None of my friends have ever seen one in real life either.
  • Options
    Originally posted by urban
    anyway Uncut is to be free ...unreligious ..non-conformist, why should i cut my foreskin off just because religion tells me i should,
    besides once you cut it off you loose alot of sensation.

How do you know that? I have been told by cut guys that I have actually been with that there is no loss of sensation ... only a loss of sensitivity - there is a difference.

But otherwise I agree that cocks should be uncut wherever possible 'cos it's the natural way.
  • Options
    im not jewish or any of that shit but i am "cut", so from what i have read from here is that girls prefer it........... SWEET!!
  • Options
    I'm uncut - It bloody hurts (well, it's more irritating) when your glands rub on something, like the inside of your boxer shorts - which put me off.

Besides, if you get cut, you may get lazy and just not wash because you think you don't need to. Tsk tsk.
  • Options
    has any one ever been volunteerely cut, seriously it would really hurt, i had to get an operation or some shit i was out cold at the time,i was really young also.
  • Options
    I had an operation a three or so years ago to lengthen my frenulum. It left my penis and forskin black and blue from bruising, and really sore! :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    I had an operation a three or so years ago to lengthen my frenulum. It left my penis and forskin black and blue from bruising, and really sore! :(

what the fuck is a frenulum?:confused:

i got some shit like that too but i dont remember
  • Options
    It's the small piece of skin (Which is often sensitive) found on the dorsal side of your penis (the bottom) running from your urethra(sp) to your...well I suppose your foreskin/shaft. Depends if you are cut or not...
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    There are very very very few guys up here that are cut. We don't have many religious minorities... or ethnic minorities either, so very few people get 'cut'. I'd prolly do a bit of a double take if I came across one that's cut. None of my friends have ever seen one in real life either.

can i point out that jewish blokes are cut and judaism is not a religoius minority as far as i know

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by clara
    can i point out that jewish blokes are cut and judaism is not a religoius minority as far as i know

:)
    It is over here. Maybe not worldwide, and there are a lot of jewish people here, but it's not a mainstream religion here.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    It is over here. Maybe not worldwide, and there are a lot of jewish people here, but it's not a mainstream religion here.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Especially in Scotland, and even more especially in the North of Scotland.
  • Options
    i have no preferance.:) happy wit either more improtant who it belongs to..
  • Options
    as long as he's happy, i'm happy