Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

nipple

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my right nipple is really sore to the touch, its been like it a few days, my left one is fine...do you think anything can be wrong? or just cos they are growing or something like that? (im 17)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there probably still growing, or it could be they go tender around the time of your period or some other time in your cycle
    I dont think that's too uncommon in either gender to be honest, I think it's one of those most people has had at some point, it'll go away without you even noticing. I used to live in Harpenden!! 23 The Close.
    i don't think it's anything to worry about, but if you are worried go see you gp.
    As previously stated it could be due to growth or the time of month. It could also be due to something else it seems odd that its hurt for more than one day.
    Originally posted by Museman
    I used to live in Harpenden!! 23 The Close.

thats weird! thats rite near my nan!
    The soreness could also be caused by your nipple rubbing on your bra. This could be due to excercise or wearing synthetic materials. I wouldn't worry about it, it should go away of it's own accord.

:)