Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

punishment fitting the crime!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
These ideas i believe wud solve some of the worlds greatest problems and every1 wud enjoy them, except for the criminal :D

- PeadoFiles - castrate the fukers (while awake), i cant see many peadofiles reoffending then, or even offended in the first place

- Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain - give them sex change operations, as women are regarded as second class citizens in their societies they wud be in hell - and they wudnt b martyred!

- Drug dealers - make them eat all the shite they r selling, cant see many drug dealers enjoying the taste of cannabis, especially since they mix it wiv their own shit!

- mass murderers/serial killers - put them all on a desert island with only each other to eat for survival.

- extreme "religous" terroists - baptise them against the religon they are

- hit and run drivers - have a game of blind my bluff wiv them, using baseball bats, that wud b a gud game of hit and run.

- wife beaters - make them marry a weight lifter/martial art woman

- people who perform animal cruelty - tie them outside, naked, in a cold country like russia, wiv their dinner in a bowl.

- Bill Clinton - make him shag monica louinski

anyone any more suggestions? ne 1 wanna castrate me after i came up wiv these? feel free to do so now.....

Comments

• Options
    very good

*clap*clap*

cant see any of them actually being allowed though due to "human rights"
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    very good

*clap*clap*

cant see any of them actually being allowed though due to "human rights"

i believe human rights shud b lost when u treat people unhumanly!! (animals too in this case)

basically ne1 who has the heart to do these crimes are not acting towards anyone in ne humane way, remember these crimes are not accidents - we are talking about choices being taken to do these crimes !!!
  • Options
    exactly the point i was going after people who have had no respect for other people human rights are still given leniant punishments due to their "human rights" therefore we can never have a punishment that truly fits the crime unless the justice system gets off its fucking ivory tower and realises what people suffer at the hands of other people, im sure if crimes happened to them or their family they wouldnt be so concerned about the criminals "human rights"
  • Options
    why lower yourself to such a level
  • Options
    Could you please define what you consider to be animal cruelty? Testing on animals? Fur? Stepping on a worm?
  • Options
    Actually many people do eat cannabis, and i don't know of any dealer that cuts it it with his own shit! :p
  • Options
    I was thinking abou tthe Sara Cox trial where a newspaper published photos of her sunbathing nude on a private island during her honeymoon - they printed the pictures - sold loads of extra newspapers and then printed an apology.

The British Newspapers are a joke being able to get away with this sort of stuff. If it was Jordan or someone that makes their living from taking their clothes off and regular pose topless or nude like when Jordan did playboy then that's one thing.

But I believe this was a private island and Sara Cox makes her living now as a Radio DJ.

I think the editor that allowed the pictures to be published should have to have nude pictures of himself published and asked to see if he'd include some nude pictures of his wife for good measure. He seems to thing he has the right to ruin other people's lives - the same should happen to him.
  • Options
    funny shit R&S
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    why lower yourself to such a level

so less people are killed, less children raped, less people run over by hit and run and less people getting their lives ruined due to drug dealers.

the point im making is that people can & will reoffend when commiting these crimes, lets have less victims by mkaing laws more strong and losing the human rights for such horrific crimes - after all they r not treating other people humanely !!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Actually many people do eat cannabis, and i don't know of any dealer that cuts it it with his own shit! :p

sorry im not well in with the drug world, i kinda wanna enjoy my life
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L
    i believe human rights shud b lost when u treat people unhumanly!! (animals too in this case)

By definition you cannot 'forfeit' human rights.
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away
    Could you please define what you consider to be animal cruelty? Testing on animals? Fur? Stepping on a worm?

good point G_A, i guess im thinking of when animals are put thru unneccessary suffering or killed for pointless reasons - like the points u brought up. But this could be argued.

many/most/all people would disagree with me but i see animals as a kind of equal to humans - we have no rights over them in my opinion, and if we do have rights over them then who gave them us? humans? !!!

(before we end up in a religous conversation, yes i am a christian and god did give humans rights over animals in the adam and eve story. but by reading over topics you'll see that adam and eve probably wasnt a true story)
  • Options
    Re: punishment fitting the crime!!!!

PeadoFiles

Hehe the oddest spelling of paedophile ive ever seen!
  • Options

- Drug dealers - make them eat all the shite they r selling, cant see many drug dealers enjoying the taste of cannabis, especially since they mix it wiv their own shit!

Many dealers eat the "shite" they are selling. It's a common method of avoiding being nicked for dealing, by keeping their stuff in their mouths whilst they're on the streets selling.
  • Options
    so if eating the crap they r selling aint a good idea, lets think of another punishment....

how about having to stay wiv the grieving families of the druggy which the drug dealer has sold drugs to, maybe then they'd realise wat shit they have caused
  • Options
    sorry im not well in with the drug world, i kinda wanna enjoy my life

LMAO!

Yes, because by smoking cannabis you are taking away all of the fun from your life.

Do you know *anything* about cannabis? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    so if eating the crap they r selling aint a good idea, lets think of another punishment....

how about having to stay wiv the grieving families of the druggy which the drug dealer has sold drugs to, maybe then they'd realise wat shit they have caused

Before we go any further on the drugs part, what type of dealers are we talking about? Small time cannabis dealers who pass weed onto their friends or big-time heroin dealers?
  • Options
    i know its a gate way drug, and no i wasnt talking of any drug imparticular. they are all the same in my eyes - they make sure you will never get a job/keep a job, ruin your life and make you look rought as anything, wat else do i need to know?
  • Options
    i am talking about the dealers who ruin peoples lives
  • Options
    R and S, u seem very in the defensive for drug dealers, you wudnt be one by chance wud u?
  • Options
    R and S, u seem very in the defensive for drug dealers, you wudnt be one by chance wud u?

Nope, i am a smoker of cannabis. I am going to PM you to try and get your correct your opinions somewhat.
  • Options
    i think cannabis being a gateway drug is bullshit, where i live anyway, i did so much other stuff before it. And most people i know are the same
  • Options

- mass murderers/serial killers - put them all on a desert island with only each other to eat for survival.

Whaaaat the fuck? :eek2: So being a murderer also means they're cannibals? :p I'd rather prance off and eat grass before I eat another person. :|

And what about people who are innocent of the crime yet still get convicted? Let's all go take away an innocent person's human rights. :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: punishment fitting the crime!!!!
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing

And what about people who are innocent of the crime yet still get convicted? Let's all go take away an innocent person's human rights. :p

It doesn't matter they wouldn't live very long before they were eaten by a mass-murdering canibal.
  • Options
    i sed a desert island - there only means of survival are cannabilism - either they resort to cannabilism and then die later throught not eating or they die a slow and painful death through not eating, both work for me
  • Options
    Yes, I know you said a desert island. I can read.

Soooo, if you were sent to a desert island, you'd go and eat the people with you? *steps away from the scary guy*
  • Options
    yes either that or they die, not our problem, they can do what they want on the desert island....its like being deported!

ok so maybe i was a bit OTT wiv cannabilsm and i guess it wasnt meant in seriousness.

but the fact i brought up is that they are left on an island with each other without food and water and can do whateva they want, just not kill any more innocent people
  • Options

but the fact i brought up is that they are left on an island with each other without food and water and can do whateva they want, just not kill any more innocent people

Riiight, so what about if an innocent person is convicted of murder and then you go send them off to an island with a bunch of murderers? Yeaaaaah, that's a solution. :p
  • Options
    okok, to get it straight, they must be sure that the murderer did actually kill the people - who thinks shipman didnt kill of those people?
  • Options
    Hmmmm. :chin:

Can't say I actually agree with any one of those. You do away with the right to reform.