Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

um *hides*

When i had sex i used to get stomachaches after. Quite bad ones that would last for an hour or two, and gradually get better. Does anyone know what might have caused it?

Gawd i hate putting problems on here :blush:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    semen reacting with your stomach lining?
    :p
  • Options
    Ususal advice, see a doctor is you are worried. Post-coital headaches are quite normal, but I dont know about stomach cramps.
  • Options
    I used to have that when I was with my ex who was quite 'big'. Try less penetrating positions and see if that helps any.
  • Options
    This will sound dead obvious/wierd, buuuuuuut I sometimes get it - and it's when I haven't eaten or when I'm hungy. It takes loads of your energy and so if you haven't eaten enough that day, then you're going to feel rough!

I don't know, it just works that way with me! :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Try less penetrating positions and see if that helps any.

I got to agree with this. In certain positions I myself used to find it hurt me. Severe cramp like pains and kind of stinging.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I got to agree with this. In certain positions I myself used to find it hurt me. Severe cramp like pains and kind of stinging.

Yeah i had that as well. Sometimes the it was so bad, it used to feel like burning :chin:

Very odd. Never figured out why i got like that though :confused:
  • Options
    best solution is to quit sex. better in the long run.

• Options
    wow!

i'm similar to that... except it's whenever i do anything with my bf, i mean, not *all* the time but q often when i've been to his house, i'll come home with a stomachache. u think it's the food/energy thing?? cos i don't av tea there, just a choccy bar or summat, n when i come home (with poorly tum) i tend to eat a lot...
  • Options
    Re: um *hides*
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    When i had sex i used to get stomachaches after. Quite bad ones that would last for an hour or two, and gradually get better. Does anyone know what might have caused it?

Gawd i hate putting problems on here :blush:

I have that sometimes. Its even been so painful that afterwards ive been crying because it hurt that much-which makes my fella upset :(

I think lil_kazzy def has a point ~ i never had it with any other blokes, just this one.. Before that, i had it once when this strap on was used on me, 9 incher- so ive decided it must have something to do with his size~hes big so i cant think of anything else.

Get yourself a fella with a smaller cock :p or like lil_kazzy said-try less penatrative positions. And have a couple of nurofen afterwards!
  • Options
    Re: Re: um *hides*
    Originally posted by lil_minx

Get yourself a fella with a smaller cock :p or like lil_kazzy said-try less penatrative positions. And have a couple of nurofen afterwards!

Dammit i want bigger cocks, not smaller :eek: :p
  • Options
    This is a symptom of endometriosis, where the lining of your womb gets into other bits of your insides. Of course having pain after sex doesn't mean you have endometriosis. Go to www.endo.org.uk for more info or PM me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    semen reacting with your stomach lining?

Someone wanna explain the basic birds n bees stuff to him?! :eek: :lol:
  • Options
    I used to get this, I ended up in hospital once it hurt so much, got a nice injection in my arse though:crazyeyes I cant rememeber properly what it is, but its just muscles retracting in my case, but everyones different so get it checked out just in case.
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie
    Someone wanna explain the basic birds n bees stuff to him?! :eek: :lol:
    Actually, I thought it was a very funny posting, whether intentional or not. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    got a nice injection in my arse though:crazyeyes
    *sniggers* :lol:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Actually, I thought it was a very funny posting, whether intentional or not. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

intentional :p
  • Options
    Oh my god im gonna dieeeeeee! :(
  • Options
    Oh my god im gonna dieeeeeee! :(
    You'll be alright!!

I thought after I posted yesterday that this is also a symptom of chlamydia. Which I guess is why they tested me every month before I got diagnosed with endometriosis.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: um *hides*
    Dammit i want bigger cocks, not smaller :eek: :p

:lol: .. well u could put up with it, rather a big cock and pain than a diddy one and no pain!! :p

but stil the whole thing is so ouch :(