Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

most extreme sex act...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm not really adventurous and haven't evn slept with ne1 so mine would b havin sex all night with some1....oh and a ltl fetish type stuff amybe too :p

wot about u lot how far would u go in bein sexually extreme?

Comments

• Options
    are you talking about done or hoping to do?... coz done would have to be the school toilets :rolleyes:... and hoping to do would be under pouring rain somewhere likely to be caught :naughty: or just a swimming pool in some great place like where we're going this summer :D:naughty:
  • Options
    I think, for once, that this is a thread where I'm not sure about mentioning anything "extreme" that I would consider, or want to do. Hmmm. Maybe I'll wait for someone else to lead with their kinks first. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I think, for once, that this is a thread where I'm not sure about mentioning anything "extreme" that I would consider, or want to do. Hmmm. Maybe I'll wait for someone else to lead with their kinks first. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

lmao, but everyone knooooows you're a big pervy/kinky biatch. :p So unless you want to go rape your pet dog while someone else goes at you with a strap on (though knowing you the strap on bit may be true :p) I think you're safe. :p

Oooh, so many tongues.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    lmao, but everyone knooooows you're a big pervy/kinky biatch. :p So unless you want to go rape your pet dog while someone else goes at you with a strap on (though knowing you the strap on bit may be true :p) I think you're safe. :p

:lol:
  • Options
    Re: most extreme sex act...
    Originally posted by amirab
    i'm not really adventurous and haven't evn slept with ne1 so mine would b havin sex all night with some1....oh and a ltl fetish type stuff amybe too :p

wot about u lot how far would u go in bein sexually extreme?

ma xtrm sx hpe wud b 2 hv sx wiv sum1 oo dunt use txt spk al da tme bo.

Use English, its a fantastic language.
  • Options
    i wudnt say wat they've done is extreme txt language, i dont even notice when ppl write like this ne more, feels normal lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L
    i wudnt say wat they've done is extreme txt language, i dont even notice when ppl write like this ne more, feels normal lol

But it's not like you have a letter limit, use english, Kermit is right - it's amazing if used properly :p
  • Options
    umm could we get back to the topic here please!
  • Options
    i dnt know if this counts as extreme but ive done it in a park before on a bench right by the gate. and ive done things wit my ex while our mates were sleeping in the same room:rolleyes: .....at least we hope they were sleeping.
  • Options

Oooh, so many tongues.
    Damnit! You've got me there! And you know I love a bit of anal play, as you've already offered to abuse me with your stilleto heel before. Mmmm. :naughty: So if you wanted to take me with a strap on, then I'd love it. Was that an offer? :naughty: Mind you, if I bend over for you, then you're bending over for me afterwards.
    Ooo, which reminds me of a scenario that sounds fun. To have a sexy girl wearing nothing but a strappy pair of heels, hair in bunches, naked, sucking on a large lolly. I'd love to bend her over an armchair or table, take the lolly (cherry or strawberry would be nice) and tease and fuck her with it, then slowly withdraw it, all wet and glistening, and pop it back in her mouth before licking the sweet, sticky, nectar like juices from her. So, are you, and your lolly, busy this week Daisy? :naughty:

Ooooh, so many eyebrows! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Damnit! You've got me there! And you know I love a bit of anal play, as you've already offered to abuse me with your stilleto heel before. Mmmm. :naughty: So if you wanted to take me with a strap on, then I'd love it. Was that an offer? :naughty: Mind you, if I bend over for you, then you're bending over for me afterwards.
    Ooo, which reminds me of a scenario that sounds fun. To have a sexy girl wearing nothing but a strappy pair of heels, hair in bunches, naked, sucking on a large lolly. I'd love to bend her over an armchair or table, take the lolly (cherry or strawberry would be nice) and tease and fuck her with it, then slowly withdraw it, all wet and glistening, and pop it back in her mouth before licking the sweet, sticky, nectar like juices from her. So, are you, and your lolly, busy this week Daisy? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

Run girls run :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Run girls run :p
    You wouldn't be able to, coz I would tie you down before teasing you with the lollypop! :naughty: And any attempt to escape would result in a pair of bare, hot, spanked cheeks! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options

Well, ok, but I prefer orange flavoured lollies. :(
  • Options

Mr_Wobble ;)

u see this is what i love about mr wobble, oh and i was ne closer to u, i'd volenteer, cherry sounds nice to me :p
  • Options
    It looks like I should be getting shares in Chupa-Chups then! :D ...And a bit tub of them, including plenty of cherry - and orange! ;)

Hmmm, the more I think about this fantasy, the better it gets. Especially if the girl was tied by her ankles to the chair/table legs, spreading her legs, and her wrists tied with straps to the front legs so she could barely move. Ooo, I can imagine her legs in those heels, calf muscles taught, buttocks bent over the chair/table, and back and arms stretched out with the bindings. *pants*
    (edited to add) You could also add a black or red crotchless latex thong to make it a bit kinkier. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    oooh, want to meet up some time mr Wobble
  • Options
    Originally posted by amirab
    oooh, want to meet up some time mr Wobble
    Oooo, I'm packing my bag as we speak! Lemme see - clothes (won't be needing many though), sleek latex thong, bondage cuffs & straps, and a tub of lollypops! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Erm it's safer to say what haven't I done here... which ok I can't actually think of anything at the moment.

And Wobble.... I'll be in Hull in July prob ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    And Wobble.... I'll be in Hull in July prob ;)
    You'll have to say Hi while you're here then. We'll have to meet up for a drink, of coffee at one of the many coffee shops, or would you prefer a lollypop? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    It looks like I should be getting shares in Chupa-Chups then! :D ...And a bit tub of them, including plenty of cherry - and orange! ;)

Hmmm, the more I think about this fantasy, the better it gets. Especially if the girl was tied by her ankles to the chair/table legs, spreading her legs, and her wrists tied with straps to the front legs so she could barely move. Ooo, I can imagine her legs in those heels, calf muscles taught, buttocks bent over the chair/table, and back and arms stretched out with the bindings. *pants*
    (edited to add) You could also add a black or red crotchless latex thong to make it a bit kinkier. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

Can I have a go afterwards?? :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    Can I have a go afterwards?? :naughty:
    Yeah, you can take her from behind afterwards while I fit her with a gag and nipple clamps! :crazyeyes:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I nominate this thread for the Most Wiggly Eyebrows Oscar.
  • Options
    Yeah, you can take her from behind afterwards while I fit her with a gag and nipple clamps! :crazyeyes:

Mr_Wobble ;)

cool, can she wear boots though? :D
  • Options
    ..getting laid for the second time i think is pretty extreme
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    cool, can she wear boots though? :D
    Nope, has to be strappy heels! (and not those horrible chunky soled things either). Mmmmm!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Who is 'she'?!
  • Options
    Who is 'she'?!
    Curious? Who do you want it to be. I want it to be you. *waves lollypop* :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)