Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dream, Dream, Dream

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dream 1: I am living in this large apartment at the top of a huge white apartment building. The staircase in the centre of the building goes all the way down to an old weathered sea door. When I go through this door there is a sea cave, I can see the outside at the opposite end of the cave so I decide to swim through. But, while swimming I notice three Sharks swimming round in the cave. They can't get out because the exit is too high (the water only occasionally breaks over it). I swim faster and get to the other end without the sharks noticing me but i'm really scared now and when I discover that the exit only leads to another cave with sharks in I turn back. Behind me, there is a splashing sound and I turn round to see a shark struggling out of the water trying to follow me back into the first cave. I run and jump into the water in the first cave and swim as fast as I can back to the sea-door. Slamming it behind me I run up the entire staircase to my flat, where I meet a beautiful, brown haired girl.

I then woke up briefly, looked at my clock, wondered what a weird dream it was and went back to sleep.

Dream2:
The Beautiful Girl and I are lying in my huge bathtub at home (it can comfortably hold two people) and talking. I have no recollection of what we were talking about but I felt warm and complete. We spent two langorous hours in the bath and when we emerged, decided to go for a walkk in the country! The beautiful girl and I were walking around a picturesquely sunlit sussex down when we came upon a secluded stream. The fast flowing water sparkled from the sunlight and the deep carpet of green weeds beneath rippled and swayed with the current. We were soon lying naked in the stream, hand in hand letting the current take us slowly downstream.

Weird eh? The next dream I had was a slasher where i saw the beautiful girl get hacked to death right in front of my eyes. There was then some weird crap about time-travel and I saw the back of my head, discovered I had a big brother and slept with his girlfriend. But thats another story....

Comments

• Options
    So would you like someone to analyse it or something?
    or jsut to say: oh their quite deep dreams?

The first dream has obvious meanings...the whole obstacles thing, trying to run away from your fears.

and then the hope of being saved. and the happiness you feel when you are....perhaps you hope for love or am in it. It shwos that a positive hapening will come to you soon if it hasnt already and you will reach self-actualisation even if you do face a few obstacles first.
  • Options
    Last night I had a dream about teabags and ice cream spoons :eek2:
  • Options
    weird dreams everyone has them
  • Options
    Ah Pepsi, you do make me feel good about myself...
  • Options
    I keep dreaming i'm pregnant whichh is pretty scary because it keeps happening! Its meant to mean your going to come into money or something, so far no luck tho!
    That doesnt really help you sorry but i just think its a bit weird! :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by MissTwinkle
    I keep dreaming i'm pregnant whichh is pretty scary because it keeps happening! Its meant to mean your going to come into money or something, so far no luck tho!

oooh I had that a few weeks ago, freaked me out :eek2: But if it means I'm gonna get some money! :D