Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Today

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So just out of curiousity, whats everybody up to today and what you done so far? Whats the weather like and what you wearing? What you eaten? Why are you sat at the computer when you could be out in the sun? (Says me :rolleyes: )

Comments

• Options
    Re: Today
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    Why are you sat at the computer when you could be out in the sun? (Says me :rolleyes: )

Cos it's not sunny here :p

So far I have watched cd:uk and had a shower. Haven't had anything to eat yet but am thinking about it and must go and dry my hair in a minute. Then I am going round my mates and possibly out with the girlies tonight getting very drunk :D
  • Options
    It is cloudy here

I have been on the computer

been reading books for my exam

posted a letter

wearing black tshirt and jeans

eaten toast and strawberry jam

at present having a break from revision
  • Options
    I got up late today, chatted to my mum, found my post, had a shower. It's not sunny here, which is why i'm not out in it, and i'm about to go shopping and meet my bf. Tonight i'm not doing much, just chilling round his house watching some tv and maybe my new video :) I've eaten one go ahead chocolate biscuit so far and i've smoked many cigarettes. And... i'm wearing a pair of jeans and a black vest top. One of about 8 tops i tried on, trying to work out what i wanted to wear :D And i'm still not sure if i'm gonna leave the house dressed like this...
  • Options
    today is a fine day in sunny cleethorpes, been for a round of golf this morning, came on here. did a spot of revison. going toa party tonight to enjoy myself and relax...life is great!
  • Options
    So just out of curiousity, whats everybody up to today and what you done so far? Whats the weather like and what you wearing? What you eaten? Why are you sat at the computer when you could be out in the sun? (Says me :rolleyes: )

hmm well ive done some revision today which has made me realise i need to do a lot more revision! i contemplated going for a run, but it was raining this morning so i couldnt be arsed!
    its nice and sunny now though:):rolleyes:

just had lunch- had salad and jam on toast, before that i had some more toast and an apple and a pear...

im wearing slothing baggy jeans and a zippy top

..... how about you?:)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Today
    Originally posted by clara
    ..... how about you?:)

Thanks for asking :D

Im not doing a lot today, just sitting around. Im the only one in the house so Im being lazy! Oops, never mind, brothers just got back in :rolleyes: . Im working from 4pm onwards. So far I got up late, sat around, looked at a PS2 magazine (very randomly!!) Ive tidied my bedroom (supposed to be hoovering it too), pegged washing out and put some in (dunno why Im telling you this, lol)

The weathers nice and sunny, I should be outside really trying to get a tan!! (Except I just burn and peel! Lol.)

Ive eaten half a box of Malteasers and a Dairy Milk with caramel ( :yum: ) so Ive been a pig!

Im sat at the computer cos.... erm.... I feel like it :p
  • Options
    ive been sleeping all day until my bitch of a neighbour kept ringing my fuckin doorbell because she heard noises last night and was wondering if i had been murdered

i think she is senile:eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Today
    Ive eaten half a box of Malteasers and a Dairy Milk with caramel ( :yum: ) so Ive been a pig!

mmmm... youve given me chocolate cravings now:( hehe! malteasers are so yummy, and they're lighter than ordinary chocolate:D
  • Options
    Got up at about 11 and had a shower and came on here and done some revision and am now going 2 work at 3. .:banghead:

I wont forget the small smoke i had
  • Options
    Just had a shower, so wearing a towel!!

Also watching instant reply TV on my PC for the first time - way cool!!
  • Options
    I am busy feeling shitty with a chest infection. So far I have done bugger all. The weather - I dunno I haven`t looked outside, and I am wearing joggers and a t shirt, both black. I have eaten a bowl of Greek yoghurt and honey and some paracetamol. I`m sat here as a brief respite from lying on the sofa.
  • Options
    I worked 10-2, now I'm going to meet my bf at the pub :D

Edited to say that its well sunny here in Manchester :D
  • Options
    It is lovely here in Sheffield

I had a shower

I had a scotch egg for breakfast:yum:

I did some shopping

I did some revision

I had sandwiches for lunch (one tuna, one turkey)

I did some more work

I have come to the library to do some work and am now successfully putting it off fo a bit...........:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    It is lovely here in Sheffield
    :yes:

I had a shower, walked my dog, done revision like good girl, and will go do some more in a bit - fun filled day for me.

Im currently sporting a white skirt, and pale blue vest top.

Ive eaten, toast, apple, and a sandwich.

Ive been in the sun! But started burning.
  • Options
    I think I will go to the park when the library closes.............:)
  • Options
    My friend woke me up at 11. Asked me to go with her swimming. Went and swam for the first time since the summer. So great moving my body after having been in bed an incapable all winter.

So now we're gonna go every day until we both leave for vacation. Great boost. And then I can buy a biking before I travel, without having a bad conscience.

Afterwards I bought the new Skin cd :hyper:
  • Options
    Today is a nice day, so I've spent all day running around in my garden and going in the neighbours pool. Watched 2 episodes of 'Airline' on Sky (god I'm sad!) then I had a bath. I've eaten about 5 kitkats (I have a kitkat craving) .. and Im currently sitting here in my sisters PE shirt, with a bikini on underneith and a towel around my arse :D
  • Options

I was out in the sun, and now my arm has gone red. So so much for that. Pah. :D
  • Options
    I've spent most of my day trying to install my scanner, now its working. :D So i'm scanning things. :D
  • Options
    I worked 11-7 today. My legs are now aching, having stood up (as usual) for 7 hrs 15 mins! I'll be watching TV for a bit before having a bath.