Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bombs away

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm happy that the bombs are dropping. I've lived in the army all my life and i can see things from the forces point of veiw. The only way i would say stop, is that if too many civi's are harmed. But know this, in every war there have to be casulties and will be casulties. We can not let terrorist think they can do this to anyone, be it the USA, UK are any other country.
Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion. This is mine so don't say i'm some kind of a bad person to say these things.

the perception of reality, is as perceptive as reality itself

Comments

• Options
    I actually agree with you quite a lot. It sucks that people have to die, but something has to be done about it. It's good that people protest for peace and everything, but let's face it, in reality that's never going to solve it. The bombing in my opinion is a good and bad thing. The assholes who are responsible need to be killed, but the only way to do that means killing innocent people.
    It's just the way it goes I suppose.

show me all your glitter scars
    <3http://dyingbliss.org/glitter
  • Options
    cheers for that. Im on standby to go in after them. Im a wee bit scared. With any luck my family wont be called on. We're last in the line anyway, being ex-services an all. But Bin Bo will pay for this. And if it comes to it, i'll do my part.

the perception of reality, is as perceptive as reality itself