Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what was the last thing you knowingly stole?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for me it would probably been a lighter

Comments

• Options
    A shitload of DVD's from Virgin :eek:

Nah, I dunno.
  • Options
    A wodge of paper from school.

I'm soo good! :angel:
  • Options
    me and my mate stole another mates joint the other night...it was funny at the time but I felt quite guilty when he was looking all over for it and found us giggling on the floor outside.
  • Options
    A sweet from my mum's bag.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    A sweet from my mum's bag.

thats not stealing, thats being a pikey:o :lol::o
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    I took some sticky pads from work so i could hang a poster up on the wall :) They're dirt cheap, and i only took 4 so it's not too bad :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    I took some sticky pads from work so i could hang a poster up on the wall :) They're dirt cheap, and i only took 4 so it's not too bad :)

your lucky coz if you would have taken 5 and got cought, that would have been a 5 year prison sentence
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Would have to be a lighter or a tape - every one of my mates pinch lighters and tapes from each other.

The last time a stole anything big was about 3 years ago when we nicked a car form the scrapyard (and yes we could drive it) was - was one of the funiest things I've done. Two weeks later we tried to go through the ford that runs by the scrapyard while it was in floodand - it sunk.

All you could see was the roof and the bloke from the scrapyard came to investigate and didn't even relaise it was his motor. He helpfully informed us that 'we wouldn't bwe able to drive it out' :rolleyes: and we said thank you and legged it. :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Just a mates lighter, don't see the point in stealing other people's possesions,serious possesions.

I get my lighter misplaced probably every weekend but find it the next day after my mate admits he has it,its always quite funny:lol:
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Originally posted by Type R
    your lucky coz if you would have taken 5 and got cought, that would have been a 5 year prison sentence
    Seriously? :eek:
  • Options
    Um. I don't know. I think it was probably an ashtray from the kebab shop down the road. I was drunk and decided i wanted it.

Or a cigarette from a friend's packet when they're in the toilet or something.
  • Options
    I steal pens from Tech :p It's cos they always are being used so I figure if I steal them no-one else can use them :p But big things . . . I don't remember the one and only time I did that kind of thing was aaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago.
  • Options
    milk from the fridge at work, and a sweety of someones desk:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Type R
    thats not stealing, thats being a pikey:o :lol::o

:lol:
  • Options
    a whole heap of cash and before that a whole heap of cash!
    haven't stolen anything for many years now but i can afford not to have to! i am a very honest person at heart though.
  • Options
    Well.. the last time I stole something not owned by my parents (like 50 ISK or something from their pockets lol) was probably when I got caught. I tried nicking 8 Kinder Eggs from a grocery store and got out of the police station with 4. :lol: Ate the chocolate with my friend (who also got caught) in Danish class feeling terribly sorry for myself. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    a whole heap of cash and before that a whole heap of cash!
    haven't stolen anything for many years now but i can afford not to have to! i am a very honest person at heart though.
    So are you suggesting that everyone who can't afford not to steal go out and do it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    So are you suggesting that everyone who can't afford not to steal go out and do it?
    no.
  • Options
    £1 from my mum but hey i bought her dinner today so...
    my friend steals mobiles all the time and we got banned from a bar cos of it n it wasnt even me! I tried to tell him not to but he wouldnt listen!
  • Options
    I honestly can't remember :p
  • Options
    i think it was a spoon from a resturant... i buy into peer pressure far to easily ;)