Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.


Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
At college, HND will get you onto year 3 of a 4 year uni/art school course usually. If I did a 2 year degree at Caledonian (which is optional to moving onto the second part of the course) would I still be able to directly go onto, say, third year of an art school?
Post edited by JustV on


Sign In or Register to comment.