Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Er?!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
.... i wath er religiously (on channel 4) but a month or so ago i watched it at my boyfriends house on E4....

now i saw an episode where there is an eppidemic in the hospital and carter, pratt and another doc have to be in quarantine for a few wks or something...

the thing is, i dont know if i saw this on E4 or on channel 4, if it was on E4 then its still to come on channel 4, but if i saw it on channel 4 then its already been shown (obviously!)

just wondering if anyone could help me out here because i cant remember!:D

thanks;)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Depends. Generally E4 shows the episodes first. But they do have repeats as well. Not sure if that helps ot not.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Depends. Generally E4 shows the episodes first. But they do have repeats as well. Not sure if that helps ot not.

nope doesnt help im affraid...:)

i want to know about a specific episode... im not overly bothered, its just bugging me!!!:D
  • Options
    OK. Check out the official episode guide website. Find out which season and episode it is. Cross reference that against the episodes that are currently showing on E4 and Ch4 and compare. Or does that just sound like waaaaaaaaaaay too much work :p:D
  • Options
    Season 8

Lockdown
    In the season finale, Chicago residents become fearful of an epidemic. When Carter and Abby treat two children with ominous symptoms, the emergency room is placed under quarantine until disease experts from the federal government can arrive. As Carter fights to save the youths, the staff is trapped with the suffering patients and a busload of injured and irritable senior citizens. Reporters surround the hospital, and police block the exits, prompting the restless victims to stage a minor riot in an attempt to escape the dangerous and stifling conditions inside. Meanwhile, Pratt (recurring guest star MEKHI PHIFER) and Chen--who may have contracted the disease--ignore their own symptoms as they labor to save the life of a homeless man, Stan the Can (recurring guest star HARRISON PAGE), who is a frequent patient at the hospital.

I'm guessing it was a repeat as season 9 is being shown on E4.
  • Options
    thankyou!!:D

you are a star! made my day;)

*big hug*