Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

no period - not pregnant = where is my period??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya! well ive not told you this on thesite yet but i miscarried after 2months! that was back in March though!
Now im kinda worried, ive gone back on the pill straight after the miscarriage and i use condomes, evn though ive been with my man 3years its just for the extra saftey!
But this month my period hasnt come, and i done a pregnancy test but it was negative and now my period is over 2 weeks late so where is it???? i have never missed on in my life (apart from the pregnant times)!

where are they??

love candy

Comments

• Options
    id say its most probably down to hormone imbalance... did the docs say it was ok to go straight on the pill right after youd miscarried?

if youre really worried go to the docs and theyll be able to tell you why its late:)
  • Options
    Theres loads of reasons it might be late. Being pregnant and miscarrying would probably mess up your cycle, then going back on the pill. It might be stress or maybe you have lost or put on a bit of weight, cos that can do it. Go to your Doctor and they can find out or you could go to the family planning clinic who could help too. Good Luck
  • Options
    just a suggestion .... why don't you have a word with the doctor?
  • Options
    HI all

I am worrying now, as I havent had a period for three months, and I am experiencing pains in my groin, and stomach area. Im not pregnant as I have done 2 pregnancy tests and also a pregnancy test with the doctors. The doctor said to wait another 2 months, and if there still isnt any sign of a period, go back, but i think that is ridiculous and i am worrying that there is something going on, and im worried if i leave it another 2 months then it may get worse.

Gem xx