Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Now i know what Bam "sexy as hell" margera has bin shoutin about!!!!:D fookin mental songs, anyone know what their new album is called? needta buy it neeeeeeeeedta buy it.........

also must say the lead singer beats Bam to be officially the sexiest man in the world!!!!! ( twas antony keidis last week...:rolleyes: )----(could be the lead singer of something corporate next week...)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    HIM being a band....btw...:)
  • Options
    I love HIM! They are an excellent band :D

Their albums are : Greatest Love Songs 666; Razorblade Romance; Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights and the new album, Love Metal :D
  • Options
    tank yuh:D Love metal.....*puts name in brain in the remember name section*
  • Options
    I find them very cheesy. They are not a metal band. They sound like an 80s cheesy pop band (Spandau Ballet springs to mind when I hear Join Me in Death). The harmonies on that song are particularly reminiscent of a boyband song.

They're a band invented to make it ok for metal and rock fans to like pop!
  • Options
    maybe they arnt real metal but i really cant see them sounding in any way "poppy", anyway thats your opinion, your intitled to it :D , i just like the way they sound (im amnt a real metal/hard rock fan either), ahem..i kinda like the cheesy side to them.....bit of a piss take on usual metal bands:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I find them very cheesy. They are not a metal band. They sound like an 80s cheesy pop band (Spandau Ballet springs to mind when I hear Join Me in Death). The harmonies on that song are particularly reminiscent of a boyband song.

They're a band invented to make it ok for metal and rock fans to like pop!

They've never denied having broad influences.

Either way, I just got the single box last week. It's so ace. 9 singles, b-sides, liver performances and limited edtions.
    I am fucking lucky.

I just hate the fact that I've been going on about them for two years, and that now people only like them cause of Bam. Though I appericiate his help promoting them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *sTrAnGeNeSsMe*
    maybe they arnt real metal but i really cant see them sounding in any way "poppy", anyway thats your opinion, your intitled to it :D , i just like the way they sound (im amnt a real metal/hard rock fan either), ahem..i kinda like the cheesy side to them.....bit of a piss take on usual metal bands:p
    Hey, never said I didn't like them did I. :p
  • Options
    'liver performances' that sounds good, taking rock to a whole new internal organ level.