Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Any one from Notts/Derby way?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
where do people go in notts? im 16 n some places are dead hard 4 me 2 get into soooo does anyone know anywhere good?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Depends what music you like. I listen to hardcore and most places shoud be ok at 16. Mansfield is normally ok for younger people on Thursdays, Its mainly the bigger places that ask for ID.
  • Options
    long eaton The Venue is the best place at the min, Blend in Deby at The Gatehouse is cool, notts is much better for going out, dogma is cool, also Isis, and where reniassance used to be, anyone remember the name??
    if your in derby Friargate, the mile, is good, its over a mile but crammed with pubs n bars. Sadlergate is good too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    long eaton The Venue is the best place at the min

I was there last week. My mate played there the day before Judge Jules. Its a really good place to go.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *raver*
    I was there last week. My mate played there the day before Judge Jules. Its a really good place to go.

I was there that night too¬
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I was there that night too¬

Did you see Ben Invader or Phil Friction?