Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Build a cannon out of household waste and shoot your mates!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well why not

also check out the final results clip down a bit

Comments

• Options
    LOL Hmmm, I wonder what else could be converted in to a cannon? And how to make it more powerful?

Has anybody ever done that thing where you make a tin of flour explode?
    To explain. You get a tin with a metal lid (a bit like a paint tin). You then make a hole in the tin for a hose. Put flour in the tin. Then light a candle, and put it in the tin too. Then put on the lid, and blow through the hose. POP! The lid flies off!
    What happens is that you blow the flour up in to a fine cloud which is then ignited, and burns fast - which is a basic explosion. Great fun. My Dad helped me make one when I was about eight. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    LOL Hmmm, I wonder what else could be converted in to a cannon? And how to make it more powerful?

Has anybody ever done that thing where you make a tin of flour explode?
    To explain. You get a tin with a metal lid (a bit like a paint tin). You then make a hole in the tin for a hose. Put flour in the tin. Then light a candle, and put it in the tin too. Then put on the lid, and blow through the hose. POP! The lid flies off!
    What happens is that you blow the flour up in to a fine cloud which is then ignited, and burns fast - which is a basic explosion. Great fun. My Dad helped me make one when I was about eight. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

yeah my mate is making a much bigger version and using a whole can of spray!