Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Forsyte Saga

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Whos been watching? It's excellent! Soames is an especially good actor, even if he is ginger :p
Is it me or does Jon remind you of Elijah Wood?!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Yep, I've been watching it! :) It's so good!

I'm disappointed with Jolean though, trying to split Fleur and Jon - I thought he believed in love?! He's acting like Soames! (whom I hate, but I agree he must be an amazing actor.)

Jon doesn't remind me of Elijah Wood, but he's so fine! :naughty:

I'm really enjoying this series, and I hope maybe Jon and Fleur could reunite the family.

I sobbed when Monty died! :crying:
  • Options
    I thought Monty was going to lose the money in the gambling game again! Joleon is "playing the hypocrite" as Soames pointed out, since he and Irene married for love!
    Have you seen the original? I don't see anything with Irene's performance, but many people said the actress playing her was cast wrongly.
    Soames's line in last series made me laugh so much - "be nice to me!" lmao
  • Options
    Of course he's being hypocritical! He's an eedjit, and i reckon Irene is going to be like, 'oh, i can get over it, as long as they're happy, blah blah', cos she's like that.

Yeah, i thought Monty was going to lose all his money too. At least he left whatshername something to live on.

And yes. Jon is fine. But so was that blokey Irene was having an affair with in the first series - thingys fiance. Yes? the one who got hit by a cart and died.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra

And yes. Jon is fine. But so was that blokey Irene was having an affair with in the first series - thingys fiance. Yes? the one who got hit by a cart and died.
    Oooh yes I remember him! Who was the actor playing him? I think I'd seen him in something else before... :confused: